August 29, 2014 | 1857 users online

Eyes - Maybelline - Cool Effect Shadow Liner in Black Frost

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Sugarsparkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was never a fan of Maybelline.Never a fan of the mascara they have.I picked up this shader on a whim.I decided to try this shade and the results were wonderful.I got the effect on my eyes that 4 high end items would have given me taking more then 15 minutes with quite a few brushes with just this one eye pencil.This lined and shaded my entire lower lid.It go's on very black.Stays black and has ultra micro-fine glitter.Not once did it smudge out of place.Whats cool is I got this all in one use of a pencil.I'm tempted to go buy 10 or more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 11:13:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Big thick gel eyeliner/shadow pencil. This is excellent. Inexpensive, long-lasting and quite good! There is a chilly feeling when applied, and the gel formula doesn't set immediately, so it can be smudged out pretty good. Once it sets though, it does not budge. Black Frost is a subtle shimmer black--very nice. Not garish, no glitter. Great drugstore product. I really love this item! This pencil and mascara=eyes are done!