October 20, 2014 | 893 users online

Shampoo - Alterna - Hemp Straight Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this straightening shampoo and conditioner (red bottle) and also the leave in, Man this cost me some heavy price to pay, and Mad about these salons who say a product is good but wont give you a money back refund if your not happy, well this Hemp straightening shampoo and conditioner ever since they reformulated this line my hair hates them, my hair was unmanageable, and too dry feeling and a HORRIBLE bed head look, I wont buy this again, then this Hemp alterna company wants me to buy there finese caviar shampoo lines FORGET IT!!! If one of there shampoo and condish Dont work for me, then The rest will be junk as well, THUMBS DOWN to Alterna, they used to be Fantastic, But Not No more!!!!!!! I HATE there reformulated shampoo and conditioner!!!! Leave in, well, Im not too thrilled bout that one too!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shampoo by Alterna, it was my first step into a regular more high end hair care regime. I alternate between this and Ojon Tawaka. This formula is for thick, unmanageable hair and is sulfate free. My hair is very thick and very often hard to manage as well as color-treated. It made my hair very soft and shiny. Worth the $$.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by ashtraeyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product truly broke my heart... I am obsessed with getting a straight look because my hair is very humidity prone, even with the top of the line chi straightner.. This stuff made my hair very coarse and hard to straighten. I really truly don't reccomend it. It was $22 dollars for the smallest of small bottle... I'm still on the lookout for the best shampoo and conditioner in the world lol. If you know it.. help me out and tell me!.. ALSO don't buy the alterna hemp straight conditioner either.. same results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2005 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Erica2u

This is a great product - it is sulfate free, which was important to me because I am allergic to sulfates. The scent is very light, pretty - an orange scent. The shampoo has made it very easy to blow dry my hair straight and it makes my hair very shiny and manageable. The bottle is very pretty. The only drawback is that price tag. I hope to find it cheaper somewhere else.