November 24, 2014 | 2029 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Express Finish Sunset Prisms

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love this nail polish! It's a pink/orange color. It's perfect for the summer. It dries really fast, & I only needed 2-3 coats. I will definitely buy again:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by paradox13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for a nice summer coral/orange color and found this on sale in CVS for $ 1.99. In the bottle it looks orange with gold/blue/green shimmer.
I love the way this nail polish goes on. it is not at all streaky and with two coats you get smooth tangerine pink/gold nails. This polish is one of the fastest drying nail polish i have used. it also wears well - lasts me 3-4 days without clips
the only critic i can think of is that the nail polish needs a top coat for a nice shiny finish and the blue/green shimmer does not transfer on nails.
I am going to try more nail polishes from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This glowy shimmery coral/pink is one of my all-time faves, especially in the summer. The formula is smooth, I only need two coats, and of course it dries super quick. Plus it's cheap. What's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a really nice coral peach color with gold micro-glitter. I have yellow undertones and this nailpolish looks lovely on me. I normally wear darker colors but I do have to say this right now is one of my favorite summer colors. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

Omg this is my favorite nail polish right now. The formula is so smooth and it takes two coats for a nice tangerine goldish color. It really does dry very quick. Great polish! The price is great also!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by oceanmist27

This looks like a liquid sunset in a bottle :-)
Gorgeous shimmery peach color with an orange flash. I was scared this wouldn't work on my fair skin, and I honestly don't even know if it does lol. But I love it and think it is a beautiful color. I found this at the Dollar Tree, in a 2 pack! So this polish only cost me 50 cents! I probably would have paid more than that though because the color is unique! Wear time has been good so far...Maybellines usually are on me so I'm not worried! I will have to hunt down a backup of this on my next DT trip!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 12:41:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is pretty much the only shade I used on my toes all summer '07 long (other than a couple of weeks of Rimmel Royal Mint) - it's such a gorgeous pinky coral with lots of golden shimmer. It really does look like a beautiful tropical sunset! I tried it on my fingernails and found it too orange, but it's absolutely perfect for toes. The major failing of this polish is that after a couple of years sitting in my n/p basket, it no longer dries fast - as of May '09, it took 3 hours to dry with 3 coats on my big toes. I'll probably use my OPI topcoat to make it dry faster next time because the color is so nice. It lasts 2 weeks on my toes, but loses a lippy for needing 3 coats to be sufficiently opaque. The brush has a traditional smaller, denser head which isn't the "ProWide" type that OPI has made popular and thus is much better at covering smaller toenails easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2006 10:10:00 AM More reviews by SouthernGRITS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Sunset Prisms #330. It's a very beautiful shade of Coral with golden opal opalescent sheen to it. The only problem is it is way too light when applied to the fingernails. You would have to put about 5-6 coats of it on for it to be the same color as it is in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2005 7:57:00 PM More reviews by 1tinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous new addition to the express finish range. I love this range as the brush allows the perfect amount of polish for each nail, so it never streaks. The colour sunset prisms is a holographic apricot/pink which changes with the light. It's such a gorgeous coral shade for summer. A great buy!!