MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 2/18/2015 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

STUNNING. The color/finish reminds me of wet golden sand (with peachy pink undertones). Definitely one of my favorite eye shadows, though there is something SO beautiful and luxurious about it that I almost don't use it enough, like I'm trying to make it last as long as possible. So silly! :) It is THE best in terms of pigmentation and blendability. SOOOO happy I bought the hype! I do think this is different enough from Naked Lunch to justify owning both.

on 2/10/2015 9:57:00 PM

Got free with back 2 mac. love this neutral color. beautiful

on 1/29/2015 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Smooth pigmented and so pretty! It's a warm to neutral medium beige shade with lots of sheen. It's not actually glittery, it's a really unique finish that can be worn day or night.

on 1/9/2015 10:51:00 PM

I've been wearing this shade for 2 years now and I almost hit the pan.This is my go to color out of my Mac eye shadow collection. It's perfect for a natural look... for days that you don't feel like wearing eyeliner. Just wear it with mascara, subtle blush, & lipstick and you're set. It's a refreshing look that brightens your eyes and make you look awake. Works for any season and I've received many compliments. Winner!!!

on 1/5/2015 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm probably extremely late to the game when it comes to this eyeshadow, seen as how popular it is. I went into mac thinking I either wanted this or naked lunch, as I just wanted shimmery fairly light natural eyeshadow for my lids. I decided on this as it seemed to have a bit more colour payoff.
I have become obsessed with this eyeshadow! The colour, the pigmentation and the blendability is just amazing! It also looks really great on my green eyes, I find it helps bring out the colour. Everyone needs to own this eyeshadow!

on 1/3/2015 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Just beautiful. As I go along, I am more into just one light colored eyeshadow to brighten my lid. This is a warm pink gold, and draws attention to my eyes. It is shimmery with no fallout, and is pigmented enough that you can see the color. Gorgeous.

on 12/13/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

All that Glitters was one of my most used e/s for years. However these days I've switched to using Naked Lunch instead of All That Glitters. I'm loving Mac Naked Lunch way more since it's more of a champagne color with less shimmer. I went through one pan of this already and almost finished with a next one but sadly I don't think I'd repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG, go-to eyeshadow! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Worth the investment. I use it far more than any other eyeshadow in my collection.

on 7/21/2014 1:08:00 AM

This eyeshadow is my go-to colour. My eyes are hazel/green, and this colour makes them absolutely pop. I think it looks gorgeous on blue eyes too. It blends nicely with other colours and wears pretty well throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

i love this color!! beautiful if you have blue eyes! totally recomend!