MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 3/17/2015 9:19:00 AM

On my pale NW15ish skin, this shadow is a lot more warm than I expected. From the pictures online, I thought it would be a pale champagne colour. But it actually has strong peachy/pink undertones on me. It is beautiful, especially on my green eyes. It makes a lovely lid colour for a subtle daytime look. But I like to pair it with expensive pink (one of my favourite shadows) or satin taupe. This shadow also seems versatile, as it goes with so many different colours and the pinkish undertones are less visible with satin taupe, but more so with expensive pink. This also blends beautifully, has great pigmentation and is generally one of MAC's better shadows. I have the UD Naked 1 and Naked 2, along with a few palettes from Smashbox and Stila. Nothing I own is similar to this, which I really appreciate since MAC singles are expensive.

on 2/18/2015 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

STUNNING. The color/finish reminds me of wet golden sand (with peachy pink undertones). Definitely one of my favorite eye shadows, though there is something SO beautiful and luxurious about it that I almost don't use it enough, like I'm trying to make it last as long as possible. So silly! :) It is THE best in terms of pigmentation and blendability. SOOOO happy I bought the hype! I do think this is different enough from Naked Lunch to justify owning both.

on 2/10/2015 9:57:00 PM

Got free with back 2 mac. love this neutral color. beautiful

on 1/29/2015 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Smooth pigmented and so pretty! It's a warm to neutral medium beige shade with lots of sheen. It's not actually glittery, it's a really unique finish that can be worn day or night.

on 1/9/2015 10:51:00 PM

I've been wearing this shade for 2 years now and I almost hit the pan.This is my go to color out of my Mac eye shadow collection. It's perfect for a natural look... for days that you don't feel like wearing eyeliner. Just wear it with mascara, subtle blush, & lipstick and you're set. It's a refreshing look that brightens your eyes and make you look awake. Works for any season and I've received many compliments. Winner!!!

on 1/5/2015 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm probably extremely late to the game when it comes to this eyeshadow, seen as how popular it is. I went into mac thinking I either wanted this or naked lunch, as I just wanted shimmery fairly light natural eyeshadow for my lids. I decided on this as it seemed to have a bit more colour payoff.
I have become obsessed with this eyeshadow! The colour, the pigmentation and the blendability is just amazing! It also looks really great on my green eyes, I find it helps bring out the colour. Everyone needs to own this eyeshadow!

on 1/3/2015 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Just beautiful. As I go along, I am more into just one light colored eyeshadow to brighten my lid. This is a warm pink gold, and draws attention to my eyes. It is shimmery with no fallout, and is pigmented enough that you can see the color. Gorgeous.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG, go-to eyeshadow! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Worth the investment. I use it far more than any other eyeshadow in my collection.

on 7/21/2014 1:08:00 AM

This eyeshadow is my go-to colour. My eyes are hazel/green, and this colour makes them absolutely pop. I think it looks gorgeous on blue eyes too. It blends nicely with other colours and wears pretty well throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

i love this color!! beautiful if you have blue eyes! totally recomend!

Popular Eye Shadows