October 22, 2014 | 1858 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG, go-to eyeshadow! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Worth the investment. I use it far more than any other eyeshadow in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow is my go-to colour. My eyes are hazel/green, and this colour makes them absolutely pop. I think it looks gorgeous on blue eyes too. It blends nicely with other colours and wears pretty well throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Elisalovesmakeup

i love this color!! beautiful if you have blue eyes! totally recomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Leeopeth444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of mac's most popular eyeshadows. I love wearing it all over the lid with satin taupe or wesge on the crease and for a smokey eye add black tied in the outer v. Love using it for my every day go to look. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

An indispensable shadow! The only MAC eyeshadow I still own.

What I Love:

1. color: a beautiful soft rosy-gold color. For fair girls, it's just a bit darker than the skin tone.
the gold tone brings out the blue in my eyes, but the rosiness also works beautifully for green, brown and hazel eyes.

2. wearability: If you are a young girl, or just someone looking for a simply everyday eye, to fluff all over the lid, blend into the crease, and smudge under the eyes, this is my rec.
The different tones and shimmer help it look lighter on the lid and darker in the crease, and the soft shimmer under the eyes will make you look wide awake.
All you need is mascara and BAM! the pretty monster strikes

However it also looks ridonkulous for special events. I wore this all over the lid and under the eyes for my prom (along with a matte crease color, dark smokey liner and falsies) and my eyes were glowing (my picture is the one with eyes looking down)

3. texture: veluxe pearl is a wonderful MAC texture. Slightly shimmery, but more so glowy and sheen-y than frosty and glittery. Blends like a dream.

So yes, mac eyeshadows aren't a bargain, but they do hold a lot of product, and having a few is worth it IMO.
Honestly, if you're only going to get 1 eyeshadow, especially for beginners, this is the one I would grab.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by kierafrost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eye shadow!! I have had it for three years now and for at least one whole year, I used it literally every single day and I continue to pair with other shadows practically everyday. I still have a good year or two left of this. It's definitely worth the price (which really isn't that bad for the quality and quantity) It's super smooth and very pigmented. It's a perfect warm champagne color. It pairs perfectly with just about any other color (browns, purples, greens, blues, whatever!) It works great as a highlight or on the inner corner. I've even used it as a highlighter on my cheeks for a nice warm glow. I totally recommend this shadow! You will not regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this colour and formula. Its a new purchase and i use it on my lids, first i apply painterly paint pot and then apply soft brown in the crease, all that glitters on the lid and embark on the outer corner and lower lash line. Its a pretty natural looking colour that isnt glittery and it goes with the blush shade warm soul perfectly. I would repurchase when i run out! I would be interested in getting it in a pro palette next time rather than individually

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by dakotac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first MAC eyeshadow, I was super impressed by this product. It is super versatile, as I like to apply it all over the lid up to the browbone or apply a brown eyeshadow and blend it from the browbone onto the lid. This eyeshadow is super pigmented, especially when dipping the brush back in more than once and can be worn lightly with one swipe or built up to a darker brown gold. The lasting power is quite good and I find that even without an eye primer it lasts about eight hours and doesn't settle into the creases at all. I find it looks best with a black brown mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by JScougs

I own a lot of MAC eyeshadows but this one didn't impress me at all. The glitter was too chunky and didn't blend well. It emphasizes any dryness. I'll play around with it a little more but in the mean time I took it out of my palette and "re-potted" it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My first MAC eyeshadow. I love it! I am nc42 and this is perfect as an all over lid color which was what I was looking for. Normally I am gold girl and I wear my urban decay half baked religiously so this is a nice subtle change. I felt so done up at work with my gold. All That Glitters is almost my skin color so it's subtle for everyday, work, going out, every situation. It has a shimmer but not glittery. Last throughout the day. Will definitely repurchase.