January 31, 2015 | 1870 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2015 5:58:00 PM More reviews by CocoBeachXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Smooth pigmented and so pretty! It's a warm to neutral medium beige shade with lots of sheen. It's not actually glittery, it's a really unique finish that can be worn day or night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 10:51:00 PM More reviews by jennyb1987

I've been wearing this shade for 2 years now and I almost hit the pan.This is my go to color out of my Mac eye shadow collection. It's perfect for a natural look... for days that you don't feel like wearing eyeliner. Just wear it with mascara, subtle blush, & lipstick and you're set. It's a refreshing look that brightens your eyes and make you look awake. Works for any season and I've received many compliments. Winner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 12:20:00 PM More reviews by itsEmmaTime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm probably extremely late to the game when it comes to this eyeshadow, seen as how popular it is. I went into mac thinking I either wanted this or naked lunch, as I just wanted shimmery fairly light natural eyeshadow for my lids. I decided on this as it seemed to have a bit more colour payoff.
I have become obsessed with this eyeshadow! The colour, the pigmentation and the blendability is just amazing! It also looks really great on my green eyes, I find it helps bring out the colour. Everyone needs to own this eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 11:21:00 AM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just beautiful. As I go along, I am more into just one light colored eyeshadow to brighten my lid. This is a warm pink gold, and draws attention to my eyes. It is shimmery with no fallout, and is pigmented enough that you can see the color. Gorgeous.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by queenM100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All that Glitters and Expensive Pink were my two most use MAC eyeshadows for the lids.
However these days I've switched to using Naked Lunch instead of All That Glitters and I'm loving it way more since it's more of a champagne color and has shimmer but less than All That Glitters.

I went through one pan of this already and almost finished with a next one but sadly I don't think I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG, go-to eyeshadow! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Worth the investment. I use it far more than any other eyeshadow in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow is my go-to colour. My eyes are hazel/green, and this colour makes them absolutely pop. I think it looks gorgeous on blue eyes too. It blends nicely with other colours and wears pretty well throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Elisalovesmakeup

i love this color!! beautiful if you have blue eyes! totally recomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Leeopeth444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of mac's most popular eyeshadows. I love wearing it all over the lid with satin taupe or wesge on the crease and for a smokey eye add black tied in the outer v. Love using it for my every day go to look. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

An indispensable shadow! The only MAC eyeshadow I still own.

What I Love:

1. color: a beautiful soft rosy-gold color. For fair girls, it's just a bit darker than the skin tone.
the gold tone brings out the blue in my eyes, but the rosiness also works beautifully for green, brown and hazel eyes.

2. wearability: If you are a young girl, or just someone looking for a simply everyday eye, to fluff all over the lid, blend into the crease, and smudge under the eyes, this is my rec.
The different tones and shimmer help it look lighter on the lid and darker in the crease, and the soft shimmer under the eyes will make you look wide awake.
All you need is mascara and BAM! the pretty monster strikes

However it also looks ridonkulous for special events. I wore this all over the lid and under the eyes for my prom (along with a matte crease color, dark smokey liner and falsies) and my eyes were glowing (my picture is the one with eyes looking down)

3. texture: veluxe pearl is a wonderful MAC texture. Slightly shimmery, but more so glowy and sheen-y than frosty and glittery. Blends like a dream.

So yes, mac eyeshadows aren't a bargain, but they do hold a lot of product, and having a few is worth it IMO.
Honestly, if you're only going to get 1 eyeshadow, especially for beginners, this is the one I would grab.