September 1, 2014 | 1436 users online

Conditioner - Elucence - Moisture Balancing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE. I have been using this conditioner on and off for years- it is a staple for someone who has naturally very coarse thick dry dry dry hair that doesnt seem to take a break.

I dont have much to say besides when I stop using this conditioner I have yet to find something that keeps my hair in as good a condition. I love the smell, the slip and the moisture this baby provides. Will continue to use and keep it in my rotation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to use this with the matching shampoo and recently repurchased. I forgot how much I loved the combo! This conditioner does a decent job of detangling and adding some moisture without weighing my hair down. I have fine/dry/wavy hair that is prone to frizz. This isn't quite HG but a great product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by isshevital

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE. I use this as a leave-in and as my rinse-out conditioner as well. My hair is curly (3a or so) but also a bit fine and thin, and this product really strikes a balance between making your hair feel moisturized and supple without weighing it down. I think a big reason for its success is the inclusion of squalane (derived from olives, not animals, for those concerned!) which is a lipid that closely mimics your skin's natural sebum. I love this ingredient in lotions, and am pleasantly surprised to see it in a hair conditioner that is so reasonably-priced. It also does not contain any cetyl/stearyl alcohol, which is truly unique for a hair conditioner. My skin can tolerate this ingredient in small amounts in my facial skin care, but in hair products it tends to give me bumps along my shoulders. I recommend buying the smaller 10oz bottle to try it out if you're unsure!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by MsBee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've heard about this products for years and finally sent for some. Everyone in my house tried it for a month. We four different hair types from slightly wavy to kinky curly. We were not impressed. so far the product that works best for us is. Giovani Smooth as silk.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I got this because of all the rave reviews, plus I am a conditioner junkie. I'm relaxed and stretching so I thought this would be the one. No. It's just okay. Not to mention it has parabens. So not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Rida

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Only if you want silky, soft, shiny, hair should you buy this conditioner! Never have I found a conditioner that you can use a s a regular and a leave in and it works greayt both ways. The smoothness you get with this as a leave in is wonderful. You wont be able to stop touching your hair. No build up or sticky feeling while blow drying. It doesnt feel like you have anything in it. Just silky soft hair. Once its dry it feels even better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by SueS

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on my 4th liter of this fabulous and well-priced conditioner. I have wavy hair which is very dry. I slather it on after shampooing. I can't see myself switching and I am a product wh*re.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by MasterOfMyDomain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best conditioner! It is really cheap and works well as both a conditioner and a leave in product. I highly recommend it for those with curly hair like myself. My only gripe is that I have to order it online.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by rburney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only conditioner that I will continue to purchase again and again. It's the only conditioner that makes my kinky hair shiny, moisturized, and soft AFTER it has dried. It is wonderful for a no poo routine and can be used as a leave in as well. The only downside is that it's not easily available, but curlmart.com has made this bearable with their free shipping for orders $60 or more. I highly recommend this product.

Update...

This is now my second favorite. It has been replaced with a similar conditioner from its sister company (Kenra). The Kenra moisturizing condish has hydrolized wheat protein (a moisturizing and strengthening protein) in the same hexadecanol (cetyl alcohol) base. Both work very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing conditioner for my thick 3b/c curly hair. I haven't used as a leave-in yet but I will. I always get it from curlmart and it's reasonabley priced.