August 29, 2014 | 930 users online

Lip Gloss - Kevyn Aucoin - Liquid Cyber Lip in Tenda

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by princessyeme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is one of my staple lip glosses. im dark skin nw45 and it looks great on me. the gloss itself is the perfect texture. the only con is the brush. it sheds into the tube. my whole brush fell into the bottom of the tube. i was forced to used another brush from an old mac gloss. as much as i pay for this gloss i should not experience probs like that. i will continue using this gloss only because the color and quality of the gloss is unmatched.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best thing about this gloss is that the pigmentation is great. Its a light baby pink pink which would be pretty useless if it were too sheer. It has a slight blue undertone to it. The stying power is good. I personally don't think its tacky or over glittery, and it doesn't feel gross on-but these are all very personalized things I guess. Its wand applicator is quite solid. I've had this over a year.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGamer

I found this color too frosty. I have it in Galaxine Rosette, and like it. The texture of the product is nice, but this color is just not right! It looks nice mixed with other products, but it's so expensive that you want it to look good on its own. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2006 1:51:00 AM More reviews by surrealreality

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Color: This lip gloss is lovely on me (ppp/brunette/hazel eyes/medium pigmented lips). It is a neutral pale pink with shimmer and silvery white sparkles that are comparatively small (smaller than most MAC lustreglasses for instance). It's pretty sheer on my pigmented lips, but pearlizes them and gives them the most beautiful pink sheen

Texture: It's just a little bit sticky, but has decent wear length (about 3 hrs). It's also creamy, but still shiny. The sparkles are slightly gritty, but to me it is not very noticeable.

Packaging: I give it a 2. It's pretty awful. About 3 months after I bought this gloss the brush began to shed like crazy and finally fell off the end of the applicator. Also, the screw top gets pretty gunky. However, you get more gloss then almost any other cosmetic company gives you in one tube (0.3oz). So the price may seam high ($27 USD), but you get more for your money.

Scent: Barely noticeable, and IMO is not unpleasant. Kind of reminds me of sugar.

Would I buy this gloss again? Definitely
continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2006 6:55:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow,did I hate this.It was a gritty,glittery,goopy mess.Tastes bad.The brush sheds.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Mona24

I tried Kevyn Aucoin when my sales lady at Niemans told me theat they stop making Versace and the line was discon't, she told me to try this line that the glosses were like the Versace Lights on lips. I tried the Pink/Tenda color and I must say that the packaging is Fantastic I love the size (lots of gloss in package) and simple with a soft brush ( I prefer brush to sponge)
but I thought the price was high at $28 for each but it is almost twice the amount of Versace and most glosses, sheer with def color and shimmer with slight sparkle (it says cyber sprkle but more shimmer pearl type) very simmilar to the pearlized MAC lustreglass one's (but 2 times the amount)
Very happy would buy again because it had staying power not tacky but thicker than most but not tacky, only problem I had was the color was more peachy then a baby pink as Kevyn Aucoin site decription, I ordered this over the web and was disapointed in the color I would have purchased a different color if I knew that this was more peach than pink and so other than that it is a lovely gloss would buy and recommend but just make sure the color is what your looking for