Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear in Blush

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/6/2009 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Meh. This lipliner is ok. I bought this as the lightest lipliner I could find in the store and it doesn't even show up on my lips. The formula and color are nice though, so I will probably use it up. Unless you find a color you like I would not recommend this, I paid around $7 aka way too much.

on 11/29/2008 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this based on the reviews I read here. What a waste of money. It might as well be called invisible lip liner because it doesn't show up at all. I want something to define my lips and this does nothing - I can't even see it. I have been using L'Oreal Crayon Petite liner for years and should have stuck with that, but Wal-mart was out of the color I wanted, so I decided to try Cover Girl. Never again!

on 2/22/2008 2:40:00 PM

I bought two of these lipliners in different colors, and although this one is my favorite of the two, I doubt I will be buying it again. It goes on smoothly and is very creamy. The staying power is really good too. The color is an opaque medium pink which is slightly pinker than my lip color, and strangely shimmery. It is this shimmer that puts me off buying this again. I didn't like the slightly frosty look that this gives my lips, but I will continue to use until I find a better color match. continued >>

on 9/18/2007 12:18:00 PM

This is a nice lip liner, especially for the price. It's a little bit pinker than my natural lip color, so I like to use this for a base under a pink lip gloss. This color works nicely on me and the actual lip liner is good quality.

on 9/30/2005 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have not like Cover Girl long wearing lipsticks but I had no hesitation when I saw this Outlast Smoothwear lip pencil. This is a very nice medium pink color - fairly similar to my own lips. I find this lip pencil is very comfortable to wear - not at all drying like most regular lip pencils are. I like the fact that it rolls up and never needs to sharpened. I would definitely purchase this color again and will look for this product in other colors as well.

Popular Lip Liners