December 21, 2014 | 868 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Laura Mercier - Night Nutrition Renewal Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

for me this is not moisturizing or thick enough to be an effective eye cream. it does sink into the skin right away but it seems like more of a light day cream and i dont see any results. lm products are not tested on animals but i dont reccomend this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by wantrista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the second bottle I've been using. At first, I found it really worked for my eyes that have fine lines and are dehydrated. Now, it seems too greasy, especially in the summer. I don't mean it has exacerbated my problem, but fine lines and dryness are still exist. Since I use ANEW clinical eye lift for daytime, I think it is better than LM.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2007 5:18:00 PM More reviews by beckyboo75

Terrible product - tried it out at the counter and the SA put some in a pot for me to try at home. What was left in the container was all separated and greasy and it wouldn't apply evenly or absorb into my eye area. Glad i didn't buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2007 9:14:00 AM More reviews by mchampion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried SO many eye creams and they have all failed to do what they promise. I wear LM cosmetics so I was given a sample of the Night Nutrition Eyecream with my last purchase. The SA raved about it and since I have a few wrinkles under my eyes and a touch of the dreaded dark circles she said to give it a try. I used this for a week and I no longer apply concealer under my eye area. I am SO amazed at the results after using for a month. It is silky but not greasy and I have not had any breakouts like with some I've used. I also apply the Eyedration over this in the morning and at night. It wears great under my makeup as well. I am so impressed with the entire line of LM that I will never switch again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 1:49:00 AM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like LM's Night Nutrition Renewal Eye Cream. This is absolutely nothing special in any way. I have used drugstore eye creams (L'oreal, Neutrogena) that had a thicker, more emollient texture for a fraction of the cost. Also, unlilke drugstore creams, hers burns the skin around my eyes and does nothing in terms of soothing this area. I am going back to using Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Balm for evening. Now there is a cream that gives that soothing barrier to the delicate eye area. LM's Night Nutrition Eye should be called a lotion; that is how thin the coverage is on me. Won't buy again. One lippie for beautiful packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this cream at nights.My problem is not aging(I'm young to use this at least I think 30s are best to use wrinkel creams) my problem is dry undereyes.This cream is helping my dry underyes and around my eye area.It mositures better than total eye care of dermalogica.I think its good but Im searching a day cream for spf15 and moisture.this is good as a night cream!I would buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Huge pro. Very gentle, I have really sensitive eyes and it doesn't sting. Smells neutral/ fresh too. Good good good i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2005 2:05:00 PM More reviews by kuzatab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't rave about this product enough! I have dry, sensitive skin, and my eyes are very sensitive. This is THE BEST eye cream I have ever used, definitely my HG. I have purchased my second pot and will absolutely buy it again. I've tried tons of eye creams - Sisley, BB, Shiseido, La Mer, Natura Bisse, etc., etc. None of them are as effectively moisturizing as this is. When I put this on it's as if my skin just goes "aaahhhhhhhh", it feels so good!!