August 22, 2014 | 1920 users online

Toners - Merle Norman - Luxiva Delicate Balance Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by MissyCoco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was using the merle norman daily moisture cleanser (which I still love) but thought it might be good to try this for the redness in my skin. I am using the entire delicate balance line and have had great results. The toner does sting a bit upon application , but it seems to be calming my skin and it has not caused breakouts. I really like the cleanser, toner and moisturizer in this line. (FYI--I would still purchase my daily moisture cleanser--either one is great).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by oldfield86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive dry skin and this product works great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by MerleGirl22

Since I have been using the whold delicate balance skin care line for two months the redness in my skin has dramatically improved. I would definately recommend this product to people with rosacea or sensitivity. Not for anyone who wants a tight feeling after washing your face. It is, afterall, recomended for sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by delta69purple

I will continue to search for the perfect toner. Didn't see any thing different after using this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2005 12:17:00 PM More reviews by iam51fab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My experience with this toner was TERRIBLE (as with the cleanser - see review.) It did not burn, sting and tighten like the cleanser did; however, there was zero calming effect - nothing at all like any other sensitive toner I have tried. Just beware & keep your receipt in case you need to exchange. VERY disappointing.
(NOTE: The Delicate Balance Moisturizer is excellent - a 5-star.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2005 9:09:00 AM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rosacea sufferers rejoice!! Merle Norman has done it again with yet another fabulous product made especially for those affected by rosacea. I've been using this for about 3 years now (I can't believe that I'm just getting around now to writing a review...lol). Anyway, I love how this feels on the skin; it "promotes comfort & softness" & is free of alcohol, dyes, colorants or parabens, which are known irritants. IMO, Merle Norman makes the best skincare (& color cosemtics) on the planet. It has been a long & frustrating road for me to find a skincare & makeup line that will work with some of my skin 'issues'. Thank you Ms. Norman!!!