mark Eye Shadow Blending Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/27/2011 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this up long before I owned any Sigma or Mac brushes and I still choose to use this daily over those brands. I always use this to apply my crease color and it works perfectly for me. It looks a little scratchy and compared to my other eye brushes it is not the softest by any means but it certainly doesn't not scratch. I have no shedding and it's easy to wash. I will purchase another I actually cannot believe I haven't yet. The price is reasonable as well being only $9.

on 11/22/2010 11:53:00 PM

As a starter brush I think it is great. It isn't too harsh at all. My friend is an Avon rep so I try to buy an item every few weeks to support her. Surprisingly it gets the job done. It is comparable to the Mac 224 brush as far as blending goes, but it is no where near as soft. I sometimes use this brush to blend when all my other brushes have shadow on them..or i use it as an under eye concealer brush. Either way, it is $8 and you get what you pay for. I bought this brush around 5 years ago and its still holding strong so it is durable.

on 9/3/2010 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am an Avon Rep and I was skeptical about buying any brush from Avon or Mark, honestly. Well I did and I recieved it today. I just took it out of the package and it's super soft and I think it wll do a great job. I will update when I use it later. :)

on 11/17/2009 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this brush. It gets the job done by blending well, and I dont find the bristles to be harsh. I would say this brush is comparable to MAC 224. Good brush for a fracton of the price.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Im shocked that this product has good reviews. Now I'm starting to think that maybe I was the only one who had a bad brush.

I was excited about getting this blending brush and I was sooo disappointed when i fianlly got it. The bristles are so rough and scratchy. I washed it and conditioned it so many times for several days and it was still scratchy. It made me mad. Don't get me wrong I love the packaging and it did a good job blending and i feel bad for my poor eyelids whenever I use it.

on 11/11/2009 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this brush quite a bit, just not as much as my Studio Tools Contour Brush. The fibers are a bit longer so the head is larger. However, it is very good for blending, and blends evenly and well. I would buy this again if mine wore out.
Edit: I'm hardly using this at all. I keep using the Studio Tools one.

on 9/24/2009 10:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite brushes! I put a nude shimmer on it and blend out my darker colors, then put a light gold or white and highlight under my brow bone and inner corners. Love it :)

on 4/22/2009 1:45:00 PM

Great brush...bought two and use one for powder under eyes and contouring the nose and another for eye shading...love it! not scratchy or irritating!

on 4/22/2009 1:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've had this brush now for over a year and I can't say enough positive things about it. I just love it. Since I've learned to really blend my eyeshadow out and play with stronger color combinations it has been invaluable. I haven't had any shedding so far with mine and I wash it about every two weeks. I also find the bristles to be very nice and soft. At only $6. I think you'd be crazy not to at least try it! :D

on 4/11/2009 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have the complete set of brushes from Mark and I have to say I LOVE them! I use this brush everyday and it is amazing. These brushes are so much cheaper compared to mac's brushes and in my opinion they are the same quality.