November 23, 2014 | 1975 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - Fan Brush (Duster)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by pcoelho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a great brush specially for fair skin ladies who want to experience with more pigmented dark blush colors, such as nars taj mahal, or mounia, for providing a sheer application, so it wont look overdone. It takes practice but it is my favorite blush brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2005 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Doodlepig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I understand all the neg. reviews about the fan brush. Mac should have made this a pro product only. It is mainly used for sweeping off excess powder or to stipple loose pro powders on. Not a everyday brush. Its unfortunate that the Mac Mua didnt inform the other post. But then again I have seen some mac artist misuse it also.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Mznuttabutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

TERRIBLE!!! Don't waste your $18. This brush became course and wirey after 1 washing with the most gentlest brush soap. I found a wonderful Japanese fan brush from the art supply store for...$1.99 and it does the same if not better job as the 207. I repeat, dont waste your $18.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 7:58:00 PM More reviews by epheme

not really useful for everyday, used for special effects and stippling. If you really want a fan brush go to the art store and get one for a few dollars.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2002 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Mickie176

I also bought this brush, and thought that it would be good to use for highlighter/loose powder. I was wrong, and haven't used the brush since I discovered that it really has no use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2002 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Adele

Yeah, this brush was pretty bad all right! Once you get it in your had, it's like- what do I use this for? The only thing I could come up with was for lightly dusting under eyes after shadow application, and it didn't even do a good job at doing that... Oh well, live and learn I guess!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2002 4:44:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first saw this, I had to have it! What a wonderful brush for loose highlighters! Wrong! It's too light, doesn't distribute evenly, and just a bad brush invention! Stick to the basics brushes, blush and powder! NOTE: MAC and Sephora brushes are made by the same manufacturer! So they are made of the same quality, which is excellent, but just check the prices between the two before you buy! (I know this for a fact b/c I used to work for Sephora!)

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No