October 24, 2014 | 906 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers in Watermelon

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Bought a package of these for the most beautiful girl in the universe, my 9 yr old niece! She loves them and so do I!!! They are adorable, smell great, this one is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! It smells like watermelon bubble gum, mmmm. Very yummy. I like that it's not too noticeable on, for a natural look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by danai

So I got a BB ice creamie a while ago, and while it initially didn't impress me it somehow grew on me, so I thought I'd give in and try one more BB gloss. I adore watermelon and I adore summery products of any kind, so I just grabbed this one, and I'm pleased with it.
First of all, to me the scent of this is as close to the real thing as it gets: pure watermelon. It's also deliciously noticeable (but not as strong as the ice creamie - which is a good thing). That alone satisfies me, as the scent was probably the biggest factor that led me to getting this.
It's absolutely crystal clear, with no glitter/shimmer whatsoever, which means it gives a very clean, subtle look. It's thicker than the ice creamie, but still absolutely non sticky. I think that's the best part with these. As for the applicator, once you get the grip of it you don't need a mirror to apply or anything. Just a second of your time.
Last but not least, in my experience Bonne Bell balms, whatever form they come in, are actually moisturizing and leave lips silky smooth. I even use those overnight sometimes.
All in all, this is a cheap, fun, simple product. To me it works like a mood booster and a very convenient option for when I'm going as low maintainance as it gets with my makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by mklimt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells really bad. And tastes like it smells. Will go back to the strawberry one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by prettylove

the smell is good and won't taste sweet. add little shine on lip and cannot last long. there will be a white line after lipgloss is dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 5:12:00 PM More reviews by rossberrie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The greatest.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

does not smell like watermelon. would never buy again. i want my $1.77 back.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by BrezoFleur

This is one of my favorite drugstore lipglosses (liquid). It doesn't smell like watermelon, but I do love the smell. It stays on for a while and it's definitely shiny and hardly sticky at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2006 8:30:00 PM More reviews by berned_you

This stuff smells terrible!! Not even close to watermelon or anything edible.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by PEPPERRMiNT

It doesn't smell like watermelon very much, and if it does, it's like a fake watermelon or something. But it's very shiny and smooth. It's slightly sticky, but it moisturizes nicely. I would buy this product again in a DIFFERENT flavor, perhaps Strawberry Kiwi as that one's yummy :)

Pretty good for the price, I must say.