April 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Skincare - Face - Trilogy - Rosehip Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by originalconfidence

First day using it, my skin tone glows and seems more brighter already from day one! Cnt wait to use it forever. I guess after two weeks i will love this serum as my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by lamernoire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an excellent rosehip oil, the best I have tried. I've been using it for about six months now and I really do feel like I have noticed an improvement in my skin. As it's an oil, it can break you out, but this only seems to happen to me if I use it on larger areas of skin, like my cheeks or forehead, so I usually only use it around my eyes and nose. I feel like it does improve wrinkles around my eyes, but maybe I'm imagining it. I have dry skin and it can take a while to soak in, so I recommend only using it at night before bed!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

It WORKS with redness and scars. BUT it clogs pores too. I hate the fact that it is a oil. A bottle lasts a long time because you only need to apply little oil at a time. My advice is to buy the smallest bottle because a bottle only lasts 6 months after opening, and the longer the bottle has been opened, the lesser the efficiency of rosehip oil (in my opinion).
Tried the one with anti oxidants , and i think this works better. Worth trying

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I heard great reviews for this product and really wanted to like it and I did at first, but after using it for a few days my skin just felt bad.
I hated the smell of it also and my face felt very dry and just not moisturised at all.
I then decided to just use it on dry patches on my body, but it did absolutely nothing and I was glad when the bottle was empty.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by shaxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have dry skin and this really helps to moisturize without breaking me out. i only use it at night before i sleep because it takes quite a while to get absorbed and i doubt my makeup will sit well on it. my scars have already lightened a little though i have only been using this for a month. will update again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 More reviews by mishellshocked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This item is the best!
I use Trilogy certified organic rose hip oil in place of a moisturiser in my skincare routine. It is extremely effective in making scars (from pimples or whatever other wounds I may have inflicted on my own face in youthful ignorance) fade. For example, I had a pimple about a week ago that I managed to subdue with benzoyl peroxide cream, but it left a huge, dark scar. I have continuously massaged generous amounts of rose hip oil on it for the last four days and now, the scar looks 60% less terrible than it used to be! I give it another week and a half, tops, and that scar will be completely faded.
I strongly recommend buying this item. (plus when I apply it to my skin before going to sleep, I wake up with baby soft skin!)

Note: I have combination to slightly oily skin and am prone to acne (I take minocycline on a daily basis to keep it under control)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Eman123

Ive used this nightly and woke up with a greasy face. I've got oily skin btw. It doesn't absorb into my skin. This little bottle cost me almost $40.00 on nothing. Ive used it for 3 months and nothing. Skin isnt bright it didn't fade acne scars nothing, fine lines are still there. I gave it 2 lippies I'm surprised it didn't break me out like most moisturizers. Why do I even bother falling for these false claims on overpriced products. Might as well stick to plain lemon juice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by OhKitsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Update 16.3.14
I love this product. Changed it to 5 lippies. It totally calmed my crazy rashes (what a traumatizing week) and I am now using it to fade scars.

I paired it with Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleanser. It works wonders but a little drying.

Savlon did not work. After 2 days of intense application (generously applying 3-4 times a day), I decided to go back to RHO and thankfully it works. I use it every night after toning and will apply a moisturiser at dry areas. The oil absorbs okay, still a little oily but I don't mind. I wake up with soft skin in the morning :)

For now, I'm using it solely as an acne-mark treatment for my acne scars and the recent rashes along my cheeks which left dark scars. I use 4 drops on each side.

I noticed that although it doesn't break me out, my forehead started having small bumps so I don't apply RHO there anymore. It's starting to clear up again.

Other than that, this product really works for me and hopefully it'll continue bringing good progresses to my skin!

~

Bought it after reading good reviews.

I initially had the big bottle years back but back then I was very ignorant about my skin (and being stubborn) so it expired and was thrown away. Felt guilty about it because it was rather pricey but lesson well learnt.

I got it because I'm very diligently and really trying to persevere to rehabilitate my skin. It mainly had acne marks left, I never get huge breakouts but really enjoyed picking them (bad bad habit ugh) due to stress and.. satisfaction haha.

I wanted to use this oil for my marks but currently I'm using it to treat a horrible allergy rash I developed from using a new cleanser (Neutrogena *coughs*). I was sceptical at first because it's rather rare RHO is used for acne or rash. But I was desperate, I never had my face full of red bumpy spots before and it really made me so down.

Anyway, after religiously applying RHO several times a day for nearly 2 days, my rashes have calmed down slowly. No breakouts although I've oily skin myself but I do regularly blot my face (and then reapply).

It's not much but I like how RHO alone has been rather alright in calming my skin although very slowly. And that it doesn't make me feel icky or break me out. It's very absorbent too. But do note that I use it very sparingly on my skin. For each cheek, I apply probably 1/3 of a drop of oil and massage it in for 3 minutes.

I'm going to continue using this as a treatment for my scars when my rashes are alright.

I'm trying Savlon antiseptic cream on my rash starting tonight because it seems more appropriate. The reviews have been nothing short of singing praises. Fingers crossed!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by kikulicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used to use pai, but I saw a buy one get one offer on this, so I got myself a pair.
unfortunately, it is lighter than pai, and has almost no effects on my skin!

Used it as a moisturizer when I visited hanoi recently, and my skin was left peeling, as were my hands.

BAD IDEA to bring only that as my moisturizer...probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Gia_milano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried many different brands of rosehip seed oil and all of them have made me break out except this one!! I love this oil and could never be with out it.