October 25, 2014 | 1716 users online

Eyeliner - Kanebo - TIFFA Liquid Eyeliner Black and Gold

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by KimL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great to have a black liquid liner with gold micro glitters. The liner was great so u can draw thin lines with it, but somehow it doesn't apply quite well. You always need to reapply to get the product to stay before it dries. It does stay on well after the product dries. For the price I thinks it's a great liquid liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 11:35:00 AM More reviews by blueblood91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

like what the other reviewers said, this liner allows you to draw very precise lines, and i believe even beginners can draw very thin and defined lines with this. there is A LOT of finely milled gold glitter in the tube, which creates a lovely shimmery effect. the black is satisfyingly inky black and the gold glitter compliments it very well. however, this liner dries very slow and if i try to go back to a section i've already drawn, it somehow kind of "erases" the part just like the others said. that being said, if i let it dry before applying eyeshadow, this does last a very long time. and since i love the gold so much, i probably will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 11:50:00 PM More reviews by nagarpoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'd definitely buy these liners! It has a relatively good lasting power.

I just love the way they look...It allows me to make that perfect cat eye look, even with unsteady hands.

Note:
When i first opened the gold liner, i didn't realize that you have to lock down the two parts before you start "turning" the bottom to get the product out, and (aahhh!) I squirted out maybe 1/3 of the product!!
The packaging is filmsy.

I will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2007 5:39:00 AM More reviews by xuelint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Tiffa is not available in Singapore and I bought this in Taiwan last year. It's quite affordable, so I couldn't resist buying it. Anyway, I don't know if I really like this. On one hand, I like the fine and precise brush, which makes lining a breeze. Also, I like the subtle black and gold glitters, which makes this very wearable. (The glitters are finer and less obvious than MAC's glitter liners) On the other hand, I don't like it because I find it very wet. It takes a while (much longer than all the other liquid liners I had tried) to dry, so I will not bother to use this when I'm in a rush.

(I'm an Asian, MAC NW20 / Chanel 20 Clair / Shu 575, dark brown hair and eyes) continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2006 3:27:00 AM More reviews by osd121

BAD BAD BAD! I dont have much high expectations for eyeliner but this one was so bad that i had to write a review. I actually loved it when i first applied it because of the fine brush which gives really great control and precision. However after i put this on and started to move onto applying eyeshadow, the eyeliner flaked off in a complete section like it was made of plastic! Ive tried it many times after and the same thing keeps happening. I realy dont recommend this at all and I dont know how the reviewers below have used this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2006 11:51:00 PM More reviews by momoka

This eyeliner is very black and the gold glitters are very subtle and suitable for daytime wear. However I find it very watery and thus hard to apply. The brush is precise and allows for a thin line, but if you try to go over a part that you already drew, it kind of erases what was already there. Very messy, but experts at applying liquid liner may find this a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

***This review contains pictures of the product, please click continued to view the formatted version incl. pic(s)***

TIFFA is a brand new line by Kanebo launched in September 2005 in Japan. I think the line is only available in some Asian countries.

Itīs a line of cute products at very cheap prices. Currently there are mascaras, eyeliners, various lip glosses/balms and sunscreens available.

I love liquid eyeliners so I had to try out the new Tiffa one... and for only about US$7 itīs a steal so well worth a try.

When I first got the liner I was quite amazed when I noticed it contains 5 grams of product. Thatīs quite a lot content for such a cheap liner. It comes in a standard black tube with purple print with a fine eyelining brush attached to the cover.

I love this liner!! The brush is excellent and allows for very precise lining along the lashes. It contains fine golden glitters that are quite subtle making the liner well suitable for daytime wear. The liquid dries quickly and is really black when dry.

There is also a silver glitter liner I havenīt tried so far.

continued >>