Demeter Orange Juice Pick me up Spray

3.5

on 1/15/2006 12:46:00 AM

having tried orange cream pop, orange cremecicle and sweet orange, i have to say that orange juice is the least appealing of the bunch. (orange cream pop is the best in my opinion.) orange juice definitely smells orangey, but its more of an artifical orange soda scent, fresh and bright. if it was renamed as orange soda, id give it a 5 for authenticity. otherwise, i give it a four.

This smells just like orange juice. When my husband smelled me, he couldn't exactly place what the scnet was, but he looooooved it. The scent doesn't last too long, but I will buy it again because, while it lasts, it smells so good.

on 8/22/2004 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I donít get this one at all. No orange juice, no orange fruit, no citrus at all. Only smells like orange soda pop, flat no fizz. Blech. Had the additional feature of attracting bees, was chased mercilessly by the little buzzers while wearing it out picking berries. Seemed to last about average, several hours.

on 9/27/2003 4:32:00 PM

Like other reviewers, I thought this would be orangey-citrus. No, it is full-on orange juice. It smells exactly like what you pour in a glass. Not a bad thing because I definetely got positive responses. And by that I mean a response of "You smell like an orange!" rather than "You smell hot!". I like it though, so I'll keep it.

on 5/2/2003 12:58:00 AM

This smelled wonderful. Just like Orange Juice...but it didn't last longer than about a minute on me. I was pretty dissapointed to say the least, but I have to say, initially it smells just like orange juice...so it got a higher rating than any other perfume that lasted about a milisecond :)

on 3/2/2003 11:19:00 PM

i loved this at frst, great oranges smell, very refreshing for hot summer days. unfortunately by the time i left the house the scent had dissapeared...sigh...as much as i loved it it ended up sitting on my dresser, i swapped it away~

on 2/20/2003 7:38:00 PM

Exactly like orange juice! I would have rated it higher but it lasts all of 20 seconds on me.

on 1/29/2003 12:20:00 PM

Yup, smells just like orange juice! Sweet, citrusy, yummy... but it DOESN'T last!! I usually have pretty good luck with the PMUs, but this one was completely gone by the time I got to work. Very disappointing.

on 7/4/2002 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm a fan of Demeter in general, and I love this scent. However, as has been mentioned by others, it seems to have less staying power, even than some of the other scents by the company. I will try the spraying on my clothes trick to see if that helps. I *love* the citrus smell of this spray!

on 5/17/2002 9:47:00 PM

There used to be a ride at Epcot called "Horizons" that had a small part involving an Orange Grove Of The Future. Well, to give it that Disney authenticity, an orange smell was sprayed into the air. Of course, the whole pavilion smelled of oranges and quite honestly, it is the only thing I remember about that ride besides the fact that you could choose your ending (land, sea or space!). Anyway, this smells exactly like that. It is slightly more crisp than the bottled variety, but just as juicy and yummy. I know these are called Pick Me Ups, but for those of us who are in constant need of one, I *really* wish this lasted longer. I find that if I spray my clothing, the scent sticks around longer.

Popular Fragrances