July 23, 2014 | 1146 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Whoosh Shower Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Shanifanimua

PROS; Very fun and unique. Smells amazing. You get a lot for your money and little goes a long way. CONS: it's a little hard if you want to cut a small amount off to use in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by thorneykins

Very unique product. I purchased it back in September and have still barely made a dent in it. I usually only use it if I'm showering in the morning, though, as the scent is lemony and tends to wake me up. I stick my hand in there and pinch off maybe a dime-size piece of jelly and rub it into my loofah-sponge thing. It creates A LOT of lather which is nice.
All in all, I would definitely recommend this for the average college student (like myself) who loves Lush but wants to save money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by tamn8r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First Lush product and I love it. I keep the container in the shower and no water gets in. I just put my hand in and use my fingers to break off about a 50c coin amount. I smoosh it onto the outside or a loofah if I want to use it to exfoliate or just a body cloth for grip. It sudses up a little too. Smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling smooth and great. Love it - and it's fun!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it! Its so much fun and fresh!! But after a while like every other product, the smell started to give me headaches..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by janeb123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the first lush product that I have ever bought, and I definitely do not regret it! It smelled good, lasted a long time, and the packaging can be collected to turn in for a freebie:)
However it did seem to crumble, and it did not seem to actual clean the skin, just a fun product to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by ashcarole

This stuff is amazing. I love the way it feels on my skin, it feels as if it is getting rid of dirt and grime. The smell! Oh it is fantastic! I like to use it in the morning because it smells so citrusy and fresh. It definitely screams "Good Morning!" I love the packaging and everything that Whoosh provides. I will be purchasing this again and will tell all my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by RoseSunHold

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ah, whoosh! Who knew a bathing product could be such fun!? I feel very immature with this product, I could poke it all day, Im inlove with the texture, it cleans and suds up like crazy, the smell smells of lime gummy bears, like a lime, lemon scent. I would pair this with a lotion to get the best out of "whoosh" people have an issur with trying to break it and with it slipping out of the hands, a bit tricky at first, well before you get in the shower you cut a chunk with your knife, or hands. Ill go with the knife haha. And i love putting this inside a loofah glove, the glove you put your hands in to exfoliate, i use that! I put the chunk of whoosh in and i put it on the glove and put it inside out so the chunk can be inside the glove and i dont put my hand in i just use it as an ordinary loofah and no product will waste i promise, if your going to buy whoosh you have to get a loofah glove to enjoy the best of this. By the way, anyone who likes a mentholy/mint tingle and smell i would recommend party on its better than whoosh but i go with whoosh because i feel at home with it, kudos with whoosh. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

It smells very refreshing and uplifting, it is a bit slippery and weird to use everyday I prefer to use lush shower gel n soap

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by 1432

I love Whoosh! It smells so citrusy and wakes me up in the morning. Using shower jelly is so much fun. Also, this lasts me for months using the smaller size.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first few days I bought this I was in love. After having had it a bit longer I've changed my mind. Don't get me wrong, this is a great little product but it's a bit of a novelty. The smell is amazing and really perks me up in the morning but if I use it as a soap I don't feel clean after. The jelly consistency and storage are an issue if you're in a hurry. I now use it on mornings I'm not in a hurry and am already clean but feel like a quick shower and aromatherapy treatment from this jelly. It's good value and makes a great gift but I think I prefer more practical Lush products.