LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly

3.6

Honey Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Perfume, Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Fresh Grapefruit Juice (Citrus grandis), Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens), *Citral, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 42045, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 8/26/2015 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love Lush! This was good because it is easy to break of a piece, and it lathers nicely. The smell reminds me of lemonade, and the citrus smell really wakes you up! The other ones I smelt where nice, by 9,000 miles or whatever didn't smell good. Lush nearly ran out of Whoosh and I managed to get the last one! Smooth on my skin and people told me I smelt nice! What a change! Definately repurchase.

on 8/12/2014 10:49:00 PM

This soap is amazing. It's a cool texture, smells good, and serves multiple purposes. You can use with a loofah for soap, as shampoo in a pinch, or to make a bubble bath. It lathers amazingly and a little goes a long way

on 8/4/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the smell of this shower jelly. It is fresh and clean with a nice kick of citrus to help wake you up.
It doesn't make my dry skin angry and makes me feel like I am actually getting clean.
I do feel that I waste a bit of the product because a little bit goes a LONG way. Both my kids love the jelly texture of it.
I love whoosh overall.

on 2/15/2014 11:36:00 AM

PROS; Very fun and unique. Smells amazing. You get a lot for your money and little goes a long way. CONS: it's a little hard if you want to cut a small amount off to use in the shower.

on 1/9/2014 12:51:00 AM

Very unique product. I purchased it back in September and have still barely made a dent in it. I usually only use it if I'm showering in the morning, though, as the scent is lemony and tends to wake me up. I stick my hand in there and pinch off maybe a dime-size piece of jelly and rub it into my loofah-sponge thing. It creates A LOT of lather which is nice.
All in all, I would definitely recommend this for the average college student (like myself) who loves Lush but wants to save money.

on 12/28/2013 11:15:00 PM

First Lush product and I love it. I keep the container in the shower and no water gets in. I just put my hand in and use my fingers to break off about a 50c coin amount. I smoosh it onto the outside or a loofah if I want to use it to exfoliate or just a body cloth for grip. It sudses up a little too. Smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling smooth and great. Love it - and it's fun!

on 9/2/2013 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love it! Its so much fun and fresh!! But after a while like every other product, the smell started to give me headaches..

on 8/17/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This was the first lush product that I have ever bought, and I definitely do not regret it! It smelled good, lasted a long time, and the packaging can be collected to turn in for a freebie:)
However it did seem to crumble, and it did not seem to actual clean the skin, just a fun product to use.

on 8/4/2013 3:21:00 AM

This stuff is amazing. I love the way it feels on my skin, it feels as if it is getting rid of dirt and grime. The smell! Oh it is fantastic! I like to use it in the morning because it smells so citrusy and fresh. It definitely screams "Good Morning!" I love the packaging and everything that Whoosh provides. I will be purchasing this again and will tell all my friends.

on 6/27/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Ah, whoosh! Who knew a bathing product could be such fun!? I feel very immature with this product, I could poke it all day, Im inlove with the texture, it cleans and suds up like crazy, the smell smells of lime gummy bears, like a lime, lemon scent. I would pair this with a lotion to get the best out of "whoosh" people have an issur with trying to break it and with it slipping out of the hands, a bit tricky at first, well before you get in the shower you cut a chunk with your knife, or hands. Ill go with the knife haha. And i love putting this inside a loofah glove, the glove you put your hands in to exfoliate, i use that! I put the chunk of whoosh in and i put it on the glove and put it inside out so the chunk can be inside the glove and i dont put my hand in i just use it as an ordinary loofah and no product will waste i promise, if your going to buy whoosh you have to get a loofah glove to enjoy the best of this. By the way, anyone who likes a mentholy/mint tingle and smell i would recommend party on its better than whoosh but i go with whoosh because i feel at home with it, kudos with whoosh. :)