November 26, 2014 | 1370 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Whoosh Shower Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Puckdog17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This soap is amazing. It's a cool texture, smells good, and serves multiple purposes. You can use with a loofah for soap, as shampoo in a pinch, or to make a bubble bath. It lathers amazingly and a little goes a long way

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by CaiOli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this shower jelly. It is fresh and clean with a nice kick of citrus to help wake you up.
It doesn't make my dry skin angry and makes me feel like I am actually getting clean.
I do feel that I waste a bit of the product because a little bit goes a LONG way. Both my kids love the jelly texture of it.
I love whoosh overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Shanifanimua

PROS; Very fun and unique. Smells amazing. You get a lot for your money and little goes a long way. CONS: it's a little hard if you want to cut a small amount off to use in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by thorneykins

Very unique product. I purchased it back in September and have still barely made a dent in it. I usually only use it if I'm showering in the morning, though, as the scent is lemony and tends to wake me up. I stick my hand in there and pinch off maybe a dime-size piece of jelly and rub it into my loofah-sponge thing. It creates A LOT of lather which is nice.
All in all, I would definitely recommend this for the average college student (like myself) who loves Lush but wants to save money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by tamn8r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First Lush product and I love it. I keep the container in the shower and no water gets in. I just put my hand in and use my fingers to break off about a 50c coin amount. I smoosh it onto the outside or a loofah if I want to use it to exfoliate or just a body cloth for grip. It sudses up a little too. Smells amazing, leaves my skin feeling smooth and great. Love it - and it's fun!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it! Its so much fun and fresh!! But after a while like every other product, the smell started to give me headaches..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by janeb123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the first lush product that I have ever bought, and I definitely do not regret it! It smelled good, lasted a long time, and the packaging can be collected to turn in for a freebie:)
However it did seem to crumble, and it did not seem to actual clean the skin, just a fun product to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by ashcarole

This stuff is amazing. I love the way it feels on my skin, it feels as if it is getting rid of dirt and grime. The smell! Oh it is fantastic! I like to use it in the morning because it smells so citrusy and fresh. It definitely screams "Good Morning!" I love the packaging and everything that Whoosh provides. I will be purchasing this again and will tell all my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by RoseSunHold

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ah, whoosh! Who knew a bathing product could be such fun!? I feel very immature with this product, I could poke it all day, Im inlove with the texture, it cleans and suds up like crazy, the smell smells of lime gummy bears, like a lime, lemon scent. I would pair this with a lotion to get the best out of "whoosh" people have an issur with trying to break it and with it slipping out of the hands, a bit tricky at first, well before you get in the shower you cut a chunk with your knife, or hands. Ill go with the knife haha. And i love putting this inside a loofah glove, the glove you put your hands in to exfoliate, i use that! I put the chunk of whoosh in and i put it on the glove and put it inside out so the chunk can be inside the glove and i dont put my hand in i just use it as an ordinary loofah and no product will waste i promise, if your going to buy whoosh you have to get a loofah glove to enjoy the best of this. By the way, anyone who likes a mentholy/mint tingle and smell i would recommend party on its better than whoosh but i go with whoosh because i feel at home with it, kudos with whoosh. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

It smells very refreshing and uplifting, it is a bit slippery and weird to use everyday I prefer to use lush shower gel n soap