November 28, 2014 | 1936 users online

Masks - Andrea Face Spa Moisture Intense Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lovelyShine

this mask is awesome it does what it says hydrate your skin. found it at Alco for just 99 cents picked up a few and one of the Andrea bath Spa anti-stress bath soak. these packets do phenomenal work. The mask is creamy and easy to spread you can get more than one uses out of it there is plenty at .5 fl oz. i had been looking everywhere for a descent mask and this is it. the bath soak is just as good aroma is great turns the water a aqua minty color wish is cute and really hydrates and smoothes skin as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by dujie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at RiteAid for 99 cents, just on a whim, because I love masks. Once I opened it, I immediately loved the scent. I know its the almond oil/extract in it, because it smells like petit-fours (the little cakes at bakeries). The texture is amazingly smooth and creamy, and went on very nicely onto my face. I took it off after about 25 min (says to keep on for 10-15 min, but i always leave those on longer), and I didn't use a tissue, I just rinsed it off. It left my face quite smooth! I'd prob buy it again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 5:11:00 AM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOWWWW... This stuff is amazing!! I've been dealing with flakies and peelies lately from using taz so I tried this mask, and WOW did it make my skin sooooo smooooth and glowy!!! The smell is great... to me it smells like cherries. I love this masks!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

This is a nice moisturizing, nice smelling, soothing mask. I need the occasional moisture mask when i am treating my face with retinol, this mask does a good job at taking redness down and making my skin feel calm and comfortable. It contains apricot oil which is a great moisturizer, doesn't seem to break me out either.I think i'll stock up at $1.19 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 6:57:00 PM More reviews by kdorgan4

LOVE IT! I love these masks. This one is really hydrating!!! My skin is dry in the winter and your supposed to tissue it off after you use it, but my skin sucks it all in, and very little is left on my skin's surface.I still tissue what ever is left on my face and rinse with cold water. I use it after the pore shrinking mask sometimes..these masks are all amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2007 12:02:00 AM More reviews by DebL66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these Andrea face packs. I wish they were available in big tubes, I'd buy them up. I used this mask after the Revitalizing peel off mask, and the combination made my dryish flaky skin smooth as a baby's butt. This mask is a very thick cream that smells of almonds. It's yummy. You just leave it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes and either tissue off or rinse off. Voila! Nicely moisturized skin, at a bargain price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 12:30:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

UPDATE: This is the only stuff that calmed my face when went from Retin-A .05 to .1. My face felt burnt and tight. I tried everything from vaseline to Apricot Oil. Not even my Burt's Bees Ageless serum helped. Then I remembered this stuff. Instant relief! I rub in just a tiny amount every morning. I wish I could find a moisturizer with these ingredients.

Wow...I had no idea my oily face was so parched and in need of intense moisture until I used this. By far THE BEST moisture intensive mask I've ever used and I've used a ton. Got it for $1.19 at Long's when I was bored-browsing. Enough in the little packet for at least 2, possibly 3 masks. This stuff is a very thick, white cream that is so incredibly soothing and gentle. It says to leave it on for 10-15 mintues, then rinse or tissue off, but I left it on for about 30 minutes after using Ice Elements 2 min miracle mask. This felt so soothing it was amazing and it leaves my face so incredibly soft, glowy and SUPER plumped. Awesome! And the effect lasts a couple of days. Wish they sold this in larger sizes. I'd buy it by the gallon. If you want to have a great at home spa day, go buy a bunch of these little gems and have a ball!
INGREDIENTS: Water, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isostearyl Linoleate, C12-15 Alkyl, Benzoate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit A), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Prumus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Vit Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Cetyl Phosphate, Steareth-2, Capryllc/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Phenoxylethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben. Not tested on animals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2005 6:46:00 PM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a 99 cent sample line from Andrea. You can find it at Rite Aide. They make a face mask line, foot soak line, and a few other things. They come in single use packets and THEY ROCK! This is the second one Ive tried and its really great for a treat when you get home. I get super bored with products so this is great. The moisture mask is thick and smells fresh. It has CoQ10 in it and almond oil. I actually have oily skin but I feel like i just dry my skin out with all the acne products so this is a nice once in a while mask. It was hard to wash off with water so i tisued it off then rinsed. Now my skin is super soft and it looks like its glowing. =) yayyyy. I cant wait to try the other ones they have.