Jurlique Bronzer

3.5

on 2/21/2006 7:03:00 PM

Nice natural looking liquid bronzer, with a heavenly scent- I think sometimes I wear it just for the smell alone! Blends quite easily, although I am more a fan of powder bronzers due to ease of application. My only real gripe is the packaging - it's a little awkward getting the product out of the bottle. A little bit goes a long way, and it is not too moisturising (ie greasy) for my oily/ combo skin.

on 9/27/2005 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

'Jurlique Skin Bronzer moisturises your skin and creates a soft, natural sheen while allowing the skin to 'breathe'. Skin Bronzer gains its colour from Iron Oxide, a naturally occuring mineral pigment.'

This is very similar to the Dr H Translucent Bronzer. However there isn't too much to choose between them; the jurlique version doesn't clog in the bottle, so it has one up on the Dr H for me because of that, but despite this I defintely prefer the Dr H version, as it gives more of a glow to the skin, whereas the jurlique version isn't as dewy. Also although the packaging is quite nice, its hard to tell how much is left in the bottle, but that is really a minor complaint!

Popular Bronzers