August 20, 2014 | 1940 users online

Cleansers - Green People - Gentle Cleanse

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by helenavera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unlike the other reviewers I love this cleanser. It is full of nice ingredients, gentle on my sensitive skin and removes make-up very well. My skin is dry and this doesn't strip anything away from it. It's not for 'deep' cleansing - I do tone afterwards to ensure every trace of make-up is removed. Overall a pleasure to use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The 200ml bottle of this stuff lasts forever, so it's great if you want something natural on a budget. That said, I really don't think this is all that great... it gets make-up off - including eye make-up - without any trouble, but that's about it. I don't actually feel my face is clean unless I use this again after taking make-up off which is time consuming and just plain ridiculous! Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2005 8:33:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This contains ORGANIC ALOE VERA, YUCCA & ROSE. It's an excellent creamy clenaser. It takes off eyemake really well, and frankly I love this stuff! It leaves my skin really clean, but still feeling soft and moisturised. UPDATE: I started to dislike this for taking off my eye makeup, it somehow just didn't feel right, so I probably wouldn't repurchase.