July 31, 2014 | 2152 users online

Lip Gloss - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Temptations Moisturizing Lip Tint

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by click

I like the fact that it doesn't have bad stuff in it, and the minty smell. I have the limited edition Pink Hope colour, which is pretty in the tube but the colour barely shows up on my lips. I could be wearing vaseline for alll anyone would know. Even so, I brought it into work to keep in my desk since I like a more natural type look at work anyway.

I think the thing that would keep me from buying again is that it doesn't last. I know lip glosses aren't known for their longevity but this one doesn't last at all, and requires constant reapplication.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by TheItsyBitsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in Pink Hope for free from a friend in the natural supplements business and I'm really sad to see that it was a limited edition color as I'm rapidly running out.

It's so nice to have a lip gloss that doesn't feel or taste like you're coated scented plastic and it has a nice slippery non sticky feel which moisturizes really well. It has a nice sheer shimmer to it which looks demure with just a swipe or really glossy and dewy when applied heavily.

I am notoriously hard on lip gloss tubes and break the tops off of them regularly, but this has been living in my bags for months. The (metal) handle for the wand may be a little dented but the neck is still holding up nicely.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this on sale at my grocery store for about $3.00. I thought for that price I would give it a shot, because I am trying to fade all of my synthetic makeup out and replace it all with more natural products. I am pretty pleased with it so far. The color looks bright and dark in the tube, but applies sheerly. It gives my lips just a slight tint of red and it looks natural. I have pigmented lips, so I often shy away from RED shades. This one works for me though. I like that it isn't overly shiny and also, it isn't sticky. Great find for the price. I might try another shade while they are on sale. EDIT - NOT good. The area around my lips broke out horribly from this. I am not sure if my skin has gotten more sensitive or what. I have had to toss a lot of products lately. This is just too irritating for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2007 8:53:00 PM More reviews by nz4kaki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally...a lip gloss that doesn't leave a sticky feeling on my lips! My only gripe with this product is that it doesn't stay on for very long, and you need to reapply often (as is with most glosses). Even if I do end up 'eating' it off my lips, at least I can take heart in the fact that it's all natural! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2006 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Laura_Iandoli

I bought this in "Passion", I love the color. I like that it has no sulfates/parabens/propylenes. That's true of most Jason products, which is why I keep getting them. Like others said, it doesn't have much staying power, but I think that's true of most glosses. Just reapply after eating. I like the minty smell and sensation when you put it on. My only complaint is that it contains beeswax, which keeps it from being a vegan product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 8:38:00 AM More reviews by CMorneau1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these glosses....nice minty tingly feel and not sticky at all. I have Jewel, which is a warm bronze shade and goes really well over all of my nude lipsticks, and Icing, a sheer pale ivory shade with pink/peach shimmer, which is great for mixing with mineral makeup to make custom lip colors, if you do that. I wish J/A/S/O/N made more shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by stanzi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm glad to see that others have already reviewed this lip gloss. I bought the Pink Hope shade, which benefits breast cancer research. It's an iridiscent medium pink, which looks very disco-shimmer in the tube but ends up a natural, flattering light rose on the lips. It's very pretty either alone or over lipstick, and it has a minty scent. The staying power isn't amazing, but for a $5.99 gloss, it's enough to satisfy me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Flippit

I got this in "Passion" and it's a sheer, but not too sheer, earthy red. It's one shade beyond "your lips but better" for me, with a hint of shimmer. The texture is smooth and moisturizing. It is unscented. My only complaint is that either the gloss is too thin or the seal on the tube isn't tight enough, because some of the product leaks out. This means I can't carry it in my purse, and I always have to make sure it's standing upright.