Essence of Beauty Crease

Price: $

on 9/29/2014 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought these brushes when I was a make up novice. I have had them for literally like 10+ years.....yes that's right, that long ladies. Since purchasing, I have become way more comfortable, knowledgable, and into makeup....particularly my shadows......they are an obsession. Over this time period, I have gotten more brushes, I try to invest, because everyone says that your makeup is only as good as your brushes....but I invest within reason. I have Stila, Sephora, UD, and Ulta....but I always go back to these Essence brushes. The small brush is awesome for creating an outer V.....smudging out eye liner, or applying shadow as a liner. The larger brush is still small enough to get into the crease like nobody's business! For the price, these brushes are great! They rival my higher end brushes easily.

on 6/30/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got these on a sale for 50% off at CVS so they were about $3.50 and tottaly worth the price. Otherwise, they are a little expensive for just crease brushes but still pretty worth it. The small one is great but the bigger one shed like crazyyy until i washed it. I dont know if that was just mine or what because the smaller one never shed, but the larger one has stopped shedding now. They are soo soft and amazing for blending eyeshadow and even smudging eyeliner.

on 3/24/2013 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had to buy these after seeing the great reviews on MUA and because they were so cheap. Since I bought them over a year ago I have used them every day to apply eyeshadow to my crease. I usually use the bigger brush. They apply colour quite thickly so I then blend with MAC #224 or #217. They are soft and don't scratch the skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I.DON'T.KNOW.WHY.I.WAITED.SO.LONG.TO.GET.THESE.BRUSHES.
Seriously...I have small eyes and have always been flustered by crease bruhes that were too big for my crease. Even the MAC 217 ends up depositing color all over the lid as well as the crease because it's just so darn big. The MAC pencil brush worked decently but tended to draw too thin of a line that was hard to blend out. Then I tried this and my eyeshadow has never looked so good. The larger of the two brushes is the PERFECT fit for my small crease. I bought these on the recommendation of Marlena the Makeup Geek. She knows her stuff! If you have small eyes, RUN, don't walk, to CVS and get these brushes!

on 9/16/2012 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Just purchased this brush duo, and am really liking. The larger one works really well for the crease, and the smaller one is perfect for doing the "outer v". :)

on 8/10/2012 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have been on the hunt for a good crease brush...I saw this on EmilyNoel83's channel so I figured I would try it out...These brushes are AMAZING. Especially the small crease..it was effortless to make a perfect V on the outter area of my eye...my makeup looks amazing and I think I found my HG crease brushes. Also, they were less than 7 bucks. Cannot go wrong with that

on 6/8/2012 4:05:00 PM

I just purchased these today. I never really use brushes only for powder, for my eyes I just use the tiny applicators my eyeshadow comes with. These brushes are a big step up for me. I do feel like the larger brush should be a little less stiff and more fluffy. The bushes are still good though! And the price is great! There look feel and packaging is also nice too.

I would not purchase again because how many of these brushes to they need and I doubt they'll break!

on 5/20/2012 8:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Sorry, but I am not really a fan of these brushes. I use the bigger one for crease color, and I find it does not apply eyeshadow evenly and it is a little too stiff and scratchy. The smaller one is an okay brush, I mainly use it to apply eyeshadow on my lower lid and to smudge eyeliner. These brushes are not terrible, but I would not purchase them again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this brush so much! I use it for more than just the crease, I use it for shadow in general. It's very soft and I like how small and compact it is. Picks up a lot of shadow with very little effort, and I've never had a problem with bristles falling out or becoming coarse. My HG eyeshadow brush - I prefer it even to MAC brushes. Inexpensive, too!

on 3/19/2012 7:36:00 AM

Omg on my elusive hunt for the crease brush for my Vietnamese biggish eyes I finally caved after listening to EmilyNoel and Makeupgeek and bought these brushes. I had previously been using my trusty Laura mercier and Gloss crease brush and although I was happy with them I still struggled to achieve the perfect blended out smoky look, actually any look. I seem to never be able to really work my crease as well as my makeup gurus. I thought it was me, my technique but alas it was the tools all along! The first time I used this I made the perfect smokey eye so easily! My eyes looked they had been done professionally! Wow! I was so shocked I though it just have been a fluke, but no ! I've been using it daily and day after day, I get a perfect eye look. This brush has saved my eyes looks, it picks up the perfect amount of colour and blends like a dream. I can make a cheap eyeshadow look good with this brush, they how good it its the perfect size for my eyes, and its fantastic to blend out me crease but also when I want to add that small bit of shadow in your crease V to give you're eye depth! Lets not forget the little small brush, its is perfect for smudging the bottom of your eye. I'll admit when I first saw this in the mail I was like Wtf ? they were so short, and didnt look as nice as my other high end brushes. Even the amount of hair was so skinny and small compared to all the other crease brushes, but I think they suit Asian eyes really well! And the price,I think I paid about $12 including shipping. Bargain for 2 brushes that I will continue to use forever! Love you essence of beauty crease brush! Buy it!

Top Rated Essence of Beauty Products