April 24, 2014 | 1367 users online

Eye Shadow - Elizabeth Arden - Colour Intrigue Eyeshadow - Sherbet

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by christinex392

This is a gorgeous light light peachy skin color. I have NC30 to NC35 asian skin and its the perfect highlight color. It's not super glittery in the way where there is obvious sparkles but it still reflects light very very well. Very easy to blend and has great staying power. My only complaint is the size of the eyeshadow. I first received a free gift palette with two small eyeshadows, sherbet and walnut. And then I decided to get a full size on ebay. The small one is too small and the big one is too big for my mac palette. :( I was slightly dissapointed because I am trying to compile all my eyeshadows into palette form, but it is a whole lot of product for its price. Hopefully EA comes out with 26 mm eyshadows soon :P

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by cherryblossum

When I thought of EA I used to think "Old Lady Makeup", but I have to say I'm biting my tongue. I'm not sure which product this is because it came in a gift set. There are two palettes, each with 4 eyeshadows and 2 cheek colors and they can be interchanged in the really nice red compact that comes with it. Each has a highlight color (white/ivory), a pinkish shade, a grey and a charcoal grey. I find these very easy to apply and blend. The greys are great for that smoky eye look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 8:06:00 AM More reviews by seba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sherbet is a shimmery (but not overtly) peachy base shade, a perfect ML(ids)BB shade. It beats MAC Shroom, Ricepaper, Vanilla etc as my HG highlighter. My fave way to use this is with MAC Untitled Paints as a base and this allover, lined with EA Sage eyeliner. Natural but sophisticated look. EA Colour Intrigue e/s are very understated, they are very soft and silky, and they have fab shades!