August 28, 2014 | 1034 users online

Toners - Elizabeth Arden - Hydra-Splash Alcohol Free Toner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this toner for the past week and I am quite pleased with it! I love that this is alcohol free and is quite gentle on the skin, unlike the other toners that burn and sting while stripping the skin of moisture. After applying this product, my face feels moisturized and I have noticed that my skin has regained the glow it used to have! :) Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this soothing toner. It feels good, cool, and soft when applied with a soft cotton ball. Even its fragrance is soothing. I use it mornings only as my cleanser (as per my derrm: use cleanser only at night and toner in the morning). I have rosacea and dry skin, so if something feels good to me, it's really gentle. I bought it from Image Beauty and saved about 30% (and got free shipping), so its cost wasn't bad. The big bottle (almost 7 oz) will last me a long while.
Update: Buymebeauty.com sells this for half off the full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by salbaliao

I never used toner as part of my skin care regimen until recently. I noticed my skin was dull and lifeless so I decided to use a toner. I picked this one up because I have very dry sensitive skin and this product claims it "hydrates" the skin. Another attractive bonus is that it is alcohol free. It is very gentle on the skin, and the best part is that it really takes off all the excess oil and makeup product that I missed with my cleanser. I used it after my cleanser at night, and since I don't wash my face with a cleanser in the morning because it strips my skin of the little oil that I produce, I use this toner to wipe my skin. I've used this for about 3 weeks now and really noticed a difference to my skin. I am not sure if all alcohol free toner will produce similar results since this is my first toner, but I am really liking the results and will def purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is very good toner just because it contains NO alcohol. Another is Clinique Clarifying Lotion for dry skin but that is very expensive. It is quite hard to find a toner without alcohol that hasn't been discontinued. I use this toner to rehydrate my face before applying a moisturiser. My face becomes dry and tight incredibly quickly after washing so toning will help the moisturiser sink into the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful product, very delicate.
My problem is that I have both dry and oily skin (!!!) at the same time and when I read that it was for Dry skin I thought it might make my skin oily-er but it didn't! It absorbed nicely and left my complexion feeling fresh and radiant. It also has a nice scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by aliford

I feel bad about marring this product's perfect score. I bought this toner based on the good reviews here. I'm on the search for a good toner that won't do weird things to my skin. When I first started this toner, it calmed my skin down and I felt good about it. I applied it after washing my face, and then moisturized. After about a week, I noticed a pimple popping up here, then there, then a few more at a time. I hadn't changed my routine at all except to start using this toner. I stopped the toner, and within a few days my skin is cleared up again. I guess the search continues...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by thupham2

This is a mild yet effective toner because it remains compatible with my skin despite all the acne, sensitivity, make-up and other funny phases my skin goes through.

It is very hydrating. When I apply this, I may go off to do something else and can come back 30 mins later to apply moisturiser without my skin becoming tight meanwhile.

Personally, the bottle's opening/hole is not a problem for me. A lot more toner spills out this way and I prefer to drench my cotton ball in toner coz then the liquid just oozes out of the cotton bud without my having to apply too much pressure on the delicate skin.

The smell is almost non-existent; a very, very mild hint of soapy aroma. I would buy again, it is so compatible, gentle and very hydrating.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 4:43:00 AM More reviews by sunnybj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mild effective toner. Super hydrating. Pleasant to use. The only downside is the ultra big opening which tends to make you waste quite a bit. Good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 6:31:00 AM More reviews by microcrush

This toner is really good. I used to use Elizabeth Ardens ceramide toner, which was really really good but was discontinued sadly. I haven't been able to find a good toner since then until i found this! By just looking at the cotton pad after use, i know it cleansed my face off whatever remaining dirt my cleanser was not able to wash off. It gives the face a refreshing feel without being sticky.

However my version of the packaging is not really convenient to use as it has a really large opening in which i tend to over-pour out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 3:15:00 AM More reviews by emporiem