October 26, 2014 | 1029 users online

Powder - Yves Rocher - Luxurious Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by powderjunky

I am reviewing the loose powder in color golden shimmer in the square box.
I love this product because it leaves a very pretty shimmery fnish , but not garish glittery. 'I am a makeup artist and I love to use this in a thick layer under the eyes to protect flyaway flecks of powder to stain the face of the client when I am applying powder eyeshadow specially dark colors and loose pigments, and after I finish my makeup I just brush away the excess of powder and it leaves a very luminous look to the eyes , and very flattering and pretty that gives light to the eyes.

Also I like to use it on the decolletage,shoulders and arms of my clients for a shimmery touch and they all love it specially for the luster it gives to their skin during the
special events or dinner, parties ,etc.

I checked the Yves Rocher site and apparently is being discountinued, wich is such a shame . Fortunately I still have a good amount of powder because the jar is hughe.

I love it , like all Yves Rocher products and I recommend it .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 6:48:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is wonderful to set the Yves Illuminating Cream. I like the shimmer. It offers a healthy looking glow, not a glittery mess. You can't see traces of powder that I have so easily found with other products and best of all it makes my skin smooth and my complexion even. Again, another product from Yves that I am happy with.