October 22, 2014 | 1003 users online

Highlighters - Urban Decay - Body Haze

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ilima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Smog. The color is really pretty, and it creates a nice subtle shimmer on the skin, but the stick is really hard and it's impossible to apply right from the tube- I have to rub it on my fingers, then onto my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 7:51:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have the Hotpants Body Haze, which came with the original Shadow Box. I used it to highlight my cheekbones, and it was wonderful - slight shimmer, healthy rose flush, not too overdone. Easy to apply from the little palettes. If they sold this separately in a pan, I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2003 1:13:00 AM More reviews by winter_sonata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got the shotgun one from the lst date face case in a swap. at first when i start to blend it on my cheeks, it seemed to look dirty, but after that, it looks fine. It's not really difficult to blend (maybe cuz i've oily skin?) but it does dry fast. Colour which appears on my cheek is a natural peachy brown. UPDATE: pretty color, but a shame it doesn't last! After say, 2 hrs in Singapore weather, the color's totally gone....drats!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2002 2:33:00 PM More reviews by dannbell

I have this in shotgun, which is also discountinued,it Feels like im rubbing a dry chapstick on me. Its too hard to blend,would almost stain my skin. my skin is pretty fair, it made me look dirty and sunburned. barely any shimmer either

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Of course i got this in my face and love the shotgun. It makes my cheeks looked flushed and i love that i can use it on my eyelids as well. another girl said i can use it as a gloss if i wanted to. I love that it is so versitile

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2002 1:05:00 PM More reviews by ghostface

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this in shotgun,a shimmery rose pink.It worked great as a blush,but I probably would find no use for other colors.Shotgun went on very sheer and blended well on my cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2001 1:07:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

Cute packaging, but this did not work for me. When I smeared the stick over my shoulders, it 'streaked' the color on, and it was hard to blend. There are much cheaper glittery products out there that do the same thing or better!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2001 3:27:00 AM More reviews by discokitten

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got shotgun and UV-B from a swap. I like them both. shotgun does make a good blush... i also use a tiny tiny dab to mix with my concealer to make it match my skintone perfectly (i have a rosy tone, and i cant ever find concealers to match) this is great. i love them as eyeshadows but they crease badly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2001 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I picked up Shotgun and did not like this at all. It is a light pink shimmer. First, it is too light to show up on my skin. No color showed up just a little sparkle. Second it is not creamy enough to apply properly. Third, it didnt last. Was not happy with this at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2001 2:11:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own this in UV-B which has been discontinued. A nice very light blue shimmer cream. Easy to apply and stays on well. Not too overdone. I actually wear it to work since it's not too glitter but a nice light shimmer.