Too Faced Liquid Lava Mascara-Violet Lava

2.0

on 9/11/2010 3:11:00 AM

I bought this on ebay dirt cheap, though regular price (when it was still made) I would have to say would be an outrage. I realize it's a fiber mascara and all, but it is truly pretty dry, and difficult to work with. I hope it's because I received an old tube being it states on the [incredibly cute] package "Liquid Lava Mascara" but mine sure wasn't liquid-y. Also as a previous reviewer mentioned this really isn't violet, but more of a red-purple or burgundy. Too bad, because I usually love Too Faced products. :o(

on 11/21/2005 2:25:00 PM

This is definietly not the best mascara- I agree, the color isn't great, and doesn't stand out much on lashes ( but I suppose if you have pale blonde lashes it would work). However, it does lengthen more than others and it doesn't clump at all on me. Overall, not that great. Oh well ):

on 9/25/2005 6:46:00 PM

I bought this because I have yet to find a glorious purple mascara that fulfills both my formula AND my color fantasies. Add this one to the discard pile, as well. :(

The packaging is cute, a scored metal square tube with hot pink writing. The brush is a slim teddy bear. Everything boded well for great lashes, yet it was not to be. The color of the mascara is not violet, IMHO, it's more burgundy, and it left my green eyes wanting. The formula made them feel abandoned! This mascara neither lengthens or thickens, it just clumps and sags the hell out of ShuShi curl. A major disappointment!

Bought this at Sephora, returned it to Sephora, never to be mentioned again. Ssshhh! ;) continued >>