Creative Nail Design Gypsy A Go Go

on 7/20/2013 2:22:00 PM

Yes, it chips fast! Yes, it takes hours to dry (why I did not give 5 lippies for overall rating), but this is the first polish which I used completely empty till the last drop! Sad that it is discontinued, because this color was so unique, that even fast chipping and long drying did not bother me much! I loved this red/coral shimmery shade on my nails which turned orange in daylight with some fuchsia pink hint and cool red in the room. So far I haven' t found any dupes for this :(. I wish if CND could relaunch this shade or rebuild it in Vinylux...

on 12/31/2008 2:16:00 AM

im a long standing CND fan, and this color lives up to my expectations. most of CND products are designed for acrylics, so their polishes really dont last that well on natural nails. that being said, it is a wonderful color with a metallic lustre. it's an orangey coral that's great as an accent or on the entire nail

on 9/25/2005 6:10:00 PM

A bright reddish coral with a metallic luster. Appears red indoors, orange in bright light. Similar to OPI's Don't Socra-tease Me, but with a touch less red.

Popular Polishes