July 30, 2014 | 1940 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Moonlight Path Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Belleanna

Love the sent! Sweet but not to sweet

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Summerkisses88

I don't like this scent for myself but I do enjoy it for my home.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by shereenmohsen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent it smells very clean & fresh .I am suprised at some reviews that call it
an old lady fragrance I dissagree with that .classic perfumes is very chic & you do
not have to use fruity or sweety fragrances to be modern

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ewww! This smells like liquid old lady. Seriously, it is as though Bath and Body Works rounded up a senior's home and rendered the purple haired masses into a vat, ground everything up, squeezed out a sludge and placed it into bottles with spray tops. Throw in some baby wipes, women's deodorant and the disinfectant they use to clean public toilets and you wind up with something similar to, but more olfactory pleasing than Moonlight Path.
Sickening stuff that I assume the 70's smelled of, and the reason so many turned to cocaine to lift their moods. If PTSD had a smell, this would be it. This is what the Unibomber's house smelled like. The dog that bit you as a child - this is what made him go mad in the first place. This is the national scent of North Korea.

Can you tell I dislike this scent?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

I had a love/hate relationship with this fragrance. At first i felt that it smelled like baby powder and old people but it honestly grew onto me. It didn't take long for me to change my mind. I felt like it smelled really calming and just clean. I especially liked this scent right after a long bath or shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by gluexfee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is a very good perfume. I just love it. Does anyone know where to buy it?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by keekee713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This by far my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works! It reminds me of my gramma for some reason. I find the scent to be calming & not over powering at all. I have the spray, lotion, body butter, shimmer lotion, body wash & the lotion where you can add a shimmer gel to it or just use the shimmer gel. Some scents bother my allergies, but this is not one of them.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by PetuniaCom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Somehow at first spray it reminded me of scented pads, but it was something I could get over with because that fades quickly after spraying it, to a nice musky scent. Perfect for nights, or if you just want to cuddle up at home with something/someone comfortable. It's a pretty good scent, it doesn't smell cheap to me, and I have nothing to say against it, but there's nothing really new about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this fragrance, it smells like a perfume that has put a whole rose garden in it. It's hard to get the nice fragrance of roses.. even the fragrances that claims that it has roses doesn't even smell like roses like this fragrance. It's not super strong fragrance either. It would be perfect for a night time or a romantic date.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by kohana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got the fragrance mist as a Christmas gift. At first, I was a little unsure to try it, because sometimes B&BW scents are too much for me, although I like Japanese Cherry Blossom. I just tried the Moonlight Path out for the first time today, and I really like it! It has a soft, "smooth" scent, and smells of lavender, which I like. I feel very girly while wearing it--it would make a nice Valentine's Day fragrance. I'm thinking of buying the body lotion too!