September 2, 2014 | 1097 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Dove Radiant Silk Invisible Solid

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2008 4:54:00 AM More reviews by iLyma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

good at keeping be dry, but as a deoderant? it made me smell even worse than before! i can say that this did help me get smoother underarms (i had problems with bumps and ingrown hairs before) but i really can't stand the smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the Dove deodorants overall, my only complaint is this particular scent. It's a little too perfumey and sweet for my tastes, and I prefer something on the fresher side. I decided to buy this figuring the scent would grow on me plus it was on sale and came with a free Gillete razor, but other than that, it's not that great. I wouldn't hesitate to use this if I needed to, because it performs decently, and like all of the other Dove deodorants, it makes my underarm area very smooth. I won't be repurchasing this product only because of my dislike for the scent, but I would gladly try a different fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2006 10:58:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Perhaps it's the fact I've become a perfumaniac, and the air in my bed and bath is always thick with something - whether it be Serendipitous, a Serge creation, or Lady Evangeline - but I don't find the scent as strong as previously reviewed. This does go on clear, a claim I don't always trust when it comes to solids, and it works well. And quite importantly, it doesn't stain my clothes! I'd been toying with the idea of buying Fresh's roll-on, but at about $25 CDN, no thanks. This is $3, and it's great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2006 9:30:00 AM More reviews by agley

The smell's not so bad, and Dove makes very good deodorant, if anything. But like others have said, this particular scent is overpowering, almost musky, even.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by kurikumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

very moisturizing for an antiperspirant, i dont like the radiant silk scent though. probably one of the better deos out there, so i cant complain.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2005 6:08:00 PM More reviews by r2136178

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the mail for free so I can't comment on the price, but as far as effectiveness, this stuff actually worked. I will never buy this, however, because the scent is Way to strong for me to handle. I mean, the whole point of using deodorant is so you won't sweat and um....smell, right? So why use such a highly perfumed deodorant? This stuff actually competed with the perfume I was wearing...and won :( You know, when you sweat, that perfumey smell intensifies, right? But if the smell doesn't annoy you, I would buy this because it does work very well.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by neonkiss6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Effective deodorant. Hate the scent. It is too aftificially sweet in a strange way. I will stick to non-scent next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2005 1:40:00 PM More reviews by hhsrunner2005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really does what they say, I know it seems silly to some people that anyone would care whether their underarms felt soft or not but I wanted to see if this really works, and it does! I noticed a difference after only 2 days! It's great, also if you go to Dove.com they have a link where you can sign up to get a free sample of this, with the sample you get a $1.00 off coupon for ANY Dove deoderant but.....I recommend getting the radiant silk, it's a great deal and a great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

This sliky anti-perspirant leaves me dry and smooth with a hint of... shimmer! I know, who's gonna look there anyway? Lightly scented, not too overpowdering.