Dove Dove Radiant Silk Invisible Solid

3.6

on 1/2/2008 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

good at keeping be dry, but as a deoderant? it made me smell even worse than before! i can say that this did help me get smoother underarms (i had problems with bumps and ingrown hairs before) but i really can't stand the smell.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like the Dove deodorants overall, my only complaint is this particular scent. It's a little too perfumey and sweet for my tastes, and I prefer something on the fresher side. I decided to buy this figuring the scent would grow on me plus it was on sale and came with a free Gillete razor, but other than that, it's not that great. I wouldn't hesitate to use this if I needed to, because it performs decently, and like all of the other Dove deodorants, it makes my underarm area very smooth. I won't be repurchasing this product only because of my dislike for the scent, but I would gladly try a different fragrance.

on 11/29/2006 10:58:00 AM

Perhaps it's the fact I've become a perfumaniac, and the air in my bed and bath is always thick with something - whether it be Serendipitous, a Serge creation, or Lady Evangeline - but I don't find the scent as strong as previously reviewed. This does go on clear, a claim I don't always trust when it comes to solids, and it works well. And quite importantly, it doesn't stain my clothes! I'd been toying with the idea of buying Fresh's roll-on, but at about $25 CDN, no thanks. This is $3, and it's great.

on 6/15/2006 9:30:00 AM

The smell's not so bad, and Dove makes very good deodorant, if anything. But like others have said, this particular scent is overpowering, almost musky, even.

on 2/14/2006 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

very moisturizing for an antiperspirant, i dont like the radiant silk scent though. probably one of the better deos out there, so i cant complain.

on 11/17/2005 6:08:00 PM

I got this in the mail for free so I can't comment on the price, but as far as effectiveness, this stuff actually worked. I will never buy this, however, because the scent is Way to strong for me to handle. I mean, the whole point of using deodorant is so you won't sweat and um....smell, right? So why use such a highly perfumed deodorant? This stuff actually competed with the perfume I was wearing...and won :( You know, when you sweat, that perfumey smell intensifies, right? But if the smell doesn't annoy you, I would buy this because it does work very well.

on 11/17/2005 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Effective deodorant. Hate the scent. It is too aftificially sweet in a strange way. I will stick to non-scent next time.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This really does what they say, I know it seems silly to some people that anyone would care whether their underarms felt soft or not but I wanted to see if this really works, and it does! I noticed a difference after only 2 days! It's great, also if you go to Dove.com they have a link where you can sign up to get a free sample of this, with the sample you get a $1.00 off coupon for ANY Dove deoderant but.....I recommend getting the radiant silk, it's a great deal and a great product!

on 9/25/2005 3:43:00 PM

This sliky anti-perspirant leaves me dry and smooth with a hint of... shimmer! I know, who's gonna look there anyway? Lightly scented, not too overpowdering.

Popular Body Skincare Products