hylexin

2.4

Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Cetyl Alcohol, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Hydroxysuccinimide, Hesperidine Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Polysilicone 11, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 10/1/2014 7:35:00 AM

I have had serious dark circlies all my life (I am middle age) Been using this usually 2x a day am and pm for about 2 months.....do not notice any difference. Circles still dark...I assumed since this product is expensive that maybe it really does work, it did not for me.

on 1/15/2014 1:29:00 AM

this is the best product for my eyebags/puffiness and also dark circles!!! been using this for a month and my eyes looks like they have sleep well and have enough rest.. the first time im using it for a week without consistency i could barely see any difference and decided to sell this tube . but after few months, i give it a second chance and noticed a BIG difference! im really happy .. im only 23 with serious eyebags and dark crcles problems due to not enough sleep but now im extremely happy with this amazing product.. a little goes a long way and a tube can last for a year..

i dont know why this AMAZING product has such a low rating!! it works wonders to me and i will stick to this product forever! bought mine at SASA.

on 8/6/2013 5:57:00 AM

i didnt notice any difference and it was soooo $$$!

on 5/23/2013 12:28:00 AM

This has worked for me. I see a lot of mixed reviews on this product so I guess I will try to explain what kind of dark circles I have. Mine are definitely the type that don't go away with extra, it may fade slightly but it's generally there for life (I have come to accept). This eye cream has not completely eliminated my dark circles, but I have to say they do look better than without using it. I was patient with this product though, I could only see a noticable difference after a month of using and I used it religiously each day. I have to say if you are expecting to never have to use concealer again on your dark circles, then thats probably too much expectations for this product

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I am Indian and have the usual dark circle problem. This actually does help and only after a couple of uses. However, anything I apply around my delicate eye area makes it feel heavy and eventually gives me a headache. Gotta swap!

on 11/5/2012 10:22:00 PM

i didnt notice any difference

on 1/26/2012 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

It doesn't work for me. In fact, it makes them worst and even made them became reddish and felt like burned and became too dried. This is the most expensive eye cream product that I ever bought, a complete waste of time and money!

on 12/8/2011 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What I dislike about this product:
-It burns underneath my eyes. Jeeeez. I should have just put some bengay or iceyhot under there....because even after using a gentle facewash and a gentle touch in applying this on clean skin, IT HURT.
-It doesn't work.
-It is expensive. The current price at Sephora is $59. Wow, so there are many, many more expensive beauty products out there....so the cost could be worse, but paying $59 for something that burns under my eyes and doesn't work isn't worth it to me.
-Turned the delicate eye area RED. Who needs tears and crying to get redness around your eyes....even though I made sure to only use this product under my eyes and keep it from getting anywhere else....and even though I abstained from rubbing or touching my eyes after application, my entire eye area turned red. People were asking me "what's wrong???" and thinking I had been crying.
-Most importantly, it didn't work for me....at all. After a month of us, my circles are the same, my under eye area is worse, and I have $59 less in my bank account.

I wish I could give this product a -10000 review.

on 7/2/2011 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eye cream is AMAZING! i'm a product junkie and i go all out looking for the best of all skincare. I've tried countless of eye creams - picked out whatever looks good at sephora...but this cream really does what it says. Rids dark eye circle. i like the tube that it comes in as it squeezes out just a bit each time - easy to control just the exact amount u need.
anyway, I really do recommend this for ppl who are looking for an dark under eye treatment.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

If only I could give this product -5 stars! I dabbed a little of the tester tube under my eyes when I stopped into a Saphora today and a moment later I had dark Petechia (blood spots) all under my write area! Not only did it do nothing for my dark circles but it actually looks as though I have hickies under my eyes! And I begin a new job tomorrow. I'm devasted. Hopefully it clears up quickly. If I don't see any improvement tomorrow I'm calling a derm :(. Will edited post with update.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)