Yankee Candles Tart - Autumn Wreath

4.9

on 11/1/2009 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love Autumn Wreath. Fall/holiday scents are my favorite, so I bought a bunch of tarts at Yankee Candle after discovering my oil burner could burn them as well. I just put Autumn Wreath on about 30 minutes ago, and my apartment is filled with a perfect spicey November scent. I've tried other "autumn" candles that end up smelling like a burnt pumpkin, but this tart smells just as good warmed up as it does in the package. Perfect for this time of year =).

on 9/5/2009 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this tart as a replacement for Farmhouse Apple which is d/c.
I was always hesitant to purchase this before as I was worried it would smell too fresh. No worries - smells just as you would imagine Autumn to be - The colorful leaves, cinnamon, apples, the weather. It's warm & comforting, not overly fresh or foody. If you didn't care for Harvest then give this one a try as it's stronger on the apple-cinnamon scent and less on the clove. Overall great throw and I will now purchase this every fall to burn. 2 thumbs up!

This really smells like fall. Reminds me of 'Home Sweet Home' but sweeter, and less spicy. I also smell more apple in this one. I think this would be a little strong in the summer, but in the winter/fall it's heavenly!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite Yankee scents. Some of their fragrances smell too artificial and overpowering, but this is just perfect. As others have said, great scent for fall and early winter. Reminds me of spiced apple cider.

on 3/22/2007 8:07:00 PM

I am absolutely addicted to this candle! Not too much apple, not too much cinnamon (which I'm not fond of) It's mild enough to burn all year, but I love waiting until that first crisp night in late September when I can leave my windows open and light this candle. Heaven!

on 10/26/2005 3:08:00 PM

This scent is what fall should smell like. I am addicted to it.

on 10/25/2005 9:24:00 PM

Autumn leaves and cinnamon apples is the perfect way to describe this tart. Reminds me of Harvest but better. If you didn't care for Harvest then give this one a try as it's stronger on the apple-cinnamon scent and less on the clove. Overall great throw & perfect for fall.

on 9/23/2005 11:46:00 AM

Yankee describes this seasonal, limited edition scent as "a cheerful fall welcome in the spicy warmth of autumn leaves and cinnamon apples". It has a very subtle apple smell, in fact it is the warm cinnamon and faint smell of cloves and falll leaves I detect more. There is just a trace of sweet baking smell with a tingle of apple. It is not as foody a scent as it sounds. Great throw, and a lovely way to welcome in the fall season. The tart itself is a dark brown-orange. Please do not confuse this scent with Autumn Lodge (as I did). Autumn Lodge is a greenish colored tart with a predominantly tobacco scent.

Popular Candles