Softsoap Ultra Rich Shea Butter Body Wash

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/19/2015 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was always my least favorite scent of the Softsoap body washes...to me it smelled kind of like Play Doh. They recently changed the formula though and now it's not so Play Doh.

on 6/17/2014 1:16:00 PM

Has a cheap, synthetic shea butter scent that I cannot stand. I do not find this to be a moisturizing body wash at all. I had to discontinue using it as it was drying out my skin. Softsoap has better body washes than this.

on 12/10/2013 8:00:00 PM

They changed this product, it used to have a nice smell but now it has a cheap perfume smell to it that I can't stand. It is also thicker, the gel is hard to work into a lather and really sticks to your skin, making it hard to rinse off. Cheap, but still not worth it.

on 8/15/2013 9:07:00 AM

I hate almost everything about this.... the scent is very plastic-like and it irritates my skin like no other bodywash I've tried. The only decent thing is the flip-top packaging.

It has a sweet nutty fragrance. It cleanses decently well (doesn't really remove deodourant very well though) and isn't too drying. I love to buy softsoap bathwash when they are on 2.99 sale~

on 10/24/2012 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Lathers well, doesn't irritate, and has a pleasant, subtle scent. Good product, and inexpensive, too.

on 5/23/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My absolute favorite body wash, ever. Creamy, wonderful lather, leaves a pleasant scent and rinses clean. I've got extremely acne-prone skin on my chest/back so it's rare I find something I can use without getting a reaction. Ive even gotten compliments on my skin from using this-both on the smoothness and the glow it gives me. Not to mention it cleared up and prevented my body acne. Couldn't be happier!

on 4/3/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Became very itchy after using this, and only noticed after using Dove soap once that my itching ceased because I stopped using this.

on 11/29/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Smells heavenly, leaves my skin soft and no irritation. I have very sensitive skin.

Love the scent. Reminds me of a tropical paradise. I dont find that it's any different from the rest of the drug store brands. Its fresh and my skin feels clean. Not dry or greasy. I will buy it again.
Costco sells it in a pack of 3 different scents and they are all very nice.
I am very sensitive to soap and so far I have had no reaction to this stuff.