September 2, 2014 | 1846 users online

Gels/Soaps - Johnson & Johnson - Bedtime Cream Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I had seen all the rave reviews on MUA so I had to try this product eventhough the bedtime line doesn't sell in Germany... Finally I found this on Amazon via a UK supplier, produced in Italy for the Polish market - hello, global economy ;)

While I am happy enough with the body wash to use up the big 400 ml bottle, I was a little disappointed by the smell, which is too sweet and articificial for my taste...I guess I was expecting a more natural lavender and chamomile scent. My only hope is that perhaps the Bedtime products from the US are formulated differently - I have ordered the bedtime body lotion and bath via Ebay to check and will update my review when they arrive. If they are the same, then I won't repurchase, considering that the costs for international delivery make this a medium-priced product for me rather than a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

Cheap and works great - we use this on our whole family!! Rinses clean, smells lovely, and helps my little one sleep well even when teething, etc!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by lljohnson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this whole collection. It really does soothe me and get me ready for bed. I feel that this cleans my skin and leaves me soft. I use the lavender baby oil when I get out of the tub. good stuff

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by fqari84

I love the smell! It's so calming...plus I have pretty sensitive skin and scalp so I mainly use J&J products...this is my favorite shower cream, and the bedtime lotion is my fave lotion...i also love the bedtime baby powder and the baby oil which i use on my legs after shaving, as make up remover, and i use the oil on my split ends as well...i love the whole bedtime line infact...extremely relaxing, soft fragrance, and very, very cheap! just wonderful! forever a a faithful user of the J&J bedtime line...and wheatgerm shampoo!
EDIT: switched to using J&J's milk bath which has milk proteins and vitamins a & e...i still love the scent of this one (and everything else in the bedtime range...i still use the lavender bedtime baby oil because i looove the scent) but the milk bath is alot more moisturing and has even got antioxidants.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 12:54:00 AM More reviews by jf813

I'm a sucker for the baby aisle. For some reason, it makes me feel safe because if it's gentle enough for an infant, it will certainly be gentle enough for me. this is my favorite body wash in the whole world. It smells beautiful and you will never, ever get a reaction from it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 11:46:00 PM More reviews by DontHateMeCuzImDutiful

I like this a LOT! The smell is lovely and mild. It left my skin super soft and smooth. I used it in the shower and didn't want to get out LOL
Can't wait to use it for a nice long bath. And the lavender pump bottle even matches my bathroom color scheme, so it's definitely a keeper =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Cloud718

This product smells really good and it makes my skin SO SOFT!!! i love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2005 3:15:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this wash...love the scent and will repurchase! All in all, I love J&J products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2005 8:39:00 AM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a find! Lovely scent, foams up really nicely and leaves the skin hydrated....and it doesn't irritate my skin! Plus, I love the pump-style dispenser.