October 1, 2014 | 2015 users online

Powder - NARS - Powder Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ShiShiPooPoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This oxidizes on me. I use the color Tahoe and in the morning it is beautiful. By lunchtime I look like a melon head. My face is orange and looks dry. It is still sitting in my makeup case and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I haven't had a foundation oxidize on me in YEARS so I guess I'll go back to my Smashbox.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Justin650

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My latest HG. I bought this as a setting powder to use with my Truematch foundation and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know what all the complaints are about on here, I can't feel this powder and it's making me look flawless what's to complain about ! It's my perfect shade (Siberia ) nothing is ever white enought for me and this is perfect, anyways it's all about the brush you use, I use the sephora classic multitasker brush and buff and buff and buff some more until I have my desires coverage! If u want longer wear get a liquid foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by cloz90

Finally I have found a replacement for Mac MSF!!! This is a great powder to set my liquid foundation. Works beautifully with Nars Sheer Glow. I wear barcelona in sheer glow, however I opted for the shade Punjab in the powder. It would be my recommendation to always go lighter with a powder. They look beautiful together! Not chalky or cakey at all, just melts into the foundation. Adds a little coverage. So happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by WalkingOnADream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Nars powder foundation is very expensive. It's a light coverage foundation (buildable). This foundation is like second skin. AMAZING. The foundation is not heavy, you can't feel it on your skin. Great undertones not yellow or red. I use it with "Two Face" priming powder and my skin looks like velvet. Smooth Smooth Smooth!

Because it's light coverage and i apply meduim coverage it doesn't last long. Every 2 1/2 months i'm spending $50 for more.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Colour matched well (Fiji), medium coverage, but can look natural.
Even with silicone primer, it slid off my face after a couple hours

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by RosieeS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product. I have a yellow undertone and it was so hard for me to find a foundation powder that would stay on all day, and not dry out my skin. It was a perfect match to my skin tone, and I didn't even have to re apply it because a lot of the other Foundation Powders I have bought would scrap off and dry my skin. This one doesn't! The price is high but it is worth it because you get a lot of it and I just absolutely loved it. It was definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by valeriexlove

so this product retails at sephora for 45$ a little pricey but definitely worth it! It hasn't broke me out and it keeps my skin looking fresh and matte! touch ups during the day are required with this product but that's no biggy. def a must have :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by ammasprajna

After failing with Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere Powder, which left me an oily, oxidized mess, I decided to give this a try. I recently fell in love with the Sheer Glow foundation in the shade Mont Blanc, which is the best color match I've ever had, so I was curious to try the powder foundation in the same shade. And oh my gosh, this stole my heart! It's blendable and soft, looks natural and skin-like, and doesn't transfer. It doesn't sit on my skin or look powdery or cakey at all—it looks like my skin but better, matte but not flat. On days when I just want a light coverage and shine control over my spf this is absolutely perfect, and it makes a brilliant setting powder, too. The packaging is bulky but chic as can be and I love the big mirror and soft sponge. It's not as buttery and soft as the Chanel, which is probably why it doesn't go greasy on me, but that also means that using a brush with this will pick up hardly any product. Use the sponge (or any sponge) applicator. I wouldn't recommend this for people with dry skin, it's not creamy enough. But for oily/combo it's a dream, and Mont Blanc is a brilliant shade for the pale among us with neutral undertones. Yes, I know it says it's a pink undertone but it's not. It's quite neutral.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ugogirl723

I think this powder foundation is more like setting powder. It doesn't have coverage at all. It can't cover my blemishes. No worth the money.