December 17, 2014 | 1744 users online

Scrubs - Natio - Gentle Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by KitKatSeven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

NATIO AGELESS RANGE IS AMAZING! - I HAVE FOUND WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!!
beautiful facial scrub, gentle, you can use it every day if you want, and the smell is heavenly!! Apply the rosehip oil afterwards and you skin will thank you!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by kristy1234567

Love this product. Leaves my skin fresh and smooth. I got it as a sample but will definitely be buying a full size one! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 8:04:00 AM More reviews by clarabella66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much all you can expect from a scrub. Thought it was a little too harsh the first time I used it, but I cut down to just every second or third day, so maybe 3 times a week, and I'm pretty happy with it. The little scrubby bits are good at making my skin really soft and definitely has not made me break out at all. It smells really nice - typical of Natio, and I'm pretty sure I'll stick with this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by 1tinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great facial scrub for all skin types. The mico-fine granules are invisible to the eye and won't scratch or irritate sensitive skins. Rose hip oil and sea kelp condition the skin at the same time. This didn't break me out at all. A great weekly scrub for the low price of NZ$16.95.