September 1, 2014 | 1574 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is my fave concealer but it is so hard to find since I think it may be phased out. I love everything about this, its high pigment content, it moisture content and its staying power. Its low maintenance, easy to use, layers well, can be used for touch ups, doesn't transfer and doesn't settle into fine lines. I highly recommend. Its better than Estee lauder double stay concealer which is too drying. It has some body to it and isn't too thin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow. Okay. I was in Sephora looking for the Dior hydrating concealer and I figured I would ask the lovely girl working there (from Dior, not Sephora. There was some event going on) what her opinions are. She told me that the Sculpt concealer has more coverage and she preferred it. I was over taken by my concealer collecting habits and ended up picking up both.

But my oh my, I was throughly surprised by this concealer! In comparison to the hydrating concealer (I sit here written this review with one on each eye), it is thicker in texture. I found it not easy to work with, probably because I wasn't used to it. I ended up dotting the concealer on and patting it in with my ring finger. I found that I used one layer over everything then an additional (lighter) layer over the really dark spots. It covers more than the hydrating concealer (same, 1.5 layers). I don't even know how to put my thoughts into words. I am thrilled about this concealer and it might even rival my HG Marc Jacobs concealer. The more I use my Dior concealers and my Marc Jacobs one, the more I dislike Laura Mercier's and Bobbi Brown's. I fell like this concealer covers way better than LM's and actually sets and It's a similar coverage to BB's without the thickness.

Edit: I still like my Marc Jacobs concealer better... but this is a close second. New favourite thing to do... Dior Nude concealer on the general area, then Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer just on the darker spots.

Coverage: Light to Medium (on the lighter side)
Texture: Light, liquid
Crease: No
Drying: No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Walko

For a start, this won't "lift" anything anywhere.Load of nonsense from any skincare product.This is an average concealer.I had it in no 2 medium and it was very yellow.If you can get a colour match it might be ok,but as there are only 3,and the shades aren't great this might be hard. This offers quite good coverage, but really.there are far better concealers at a fraction of the price.Wouldn't be my first choice from someone who has tried numerous concealers.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by cbk821

I think everything about this product is average. It has medium coverage, and yes, it is a 'lifting concealer' so it does work well for areas like under my eyes, but I would not recommend you to buy it if you are intending to use this concealer to conceal dark spots/acne/blemish marks/etc, because it is not meant to do that. It is OK at concealer flat dark marks, but it has no effect of bumps or elevated or super red blemishes. This concealer is for people who already have relatively smooth/blemish free skin, and only want to conceal dark circles and fine wrinkles and such. For people with oily acne prone skin like me, this concealer isn't the best choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by racmal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this to be a good coverage under-eye concealer. It provides a reasonable creamy opaque coverage. I am NC15-20 and use the colour Ivory. I find this a little bit too light so next time I will buy the shade up.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by natalieb

As you can see, I don't write many reviews. I tried this product because of the outstanding reviews it received on this site. I really really wanted to love this because I spent a small fortune for it's size. My skin is usually NOT sensitive. Unfortunately, it made the skin under my eyes so dry that the skin started to flake. Thinking it was too strong for the eyes, I started to use it on my T zone only to notice dry flaky skin where I had applied the product. This stuff detests my skin and it was a HUGE waste of money for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett2

I love this, cant live with out it. I have tried every concealer under the sun and must say this is my absolute HG. It lasts a long time and I do like the easy application with the wand. Such good colours and does not crease in the lines. Def worth purchasing and every penny!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

I've always had such a difficult time finding a concealer with the right color, consistency, packaging, and price-point. I never even thought to try this concealer b/c it's expensive and only comes in 3 colors, so I figured the chances of finding a color match was impossible, but a friendly SA tried it on me and I was quite impressed. I primarily use it to cover up brown spots, hyperpigmentation, and scars, and the color (002 Beige) is pretty spot-on. I wish the consistency was a bit thicker for my purposes (b/c I find it fades slightly by the end of the day) but at least it's not liquidy. The concealer is packaged in a chic rectangular tube, with a doe-foot applicator attached to the cap (although I wish it came in a tube). I paid $35 for 0.20 oz which is crazy expensive, but I only use a tiny bit every morning, so I'm sure it'll last me at least a year. So far, so good! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by whogrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is packaged with a doe foot applicator, making it super quick and easy to apply. It's easily to blend (I usually use my finger or sephora's airbrush concealer brush) and can be used for either under the eye or to cover blemishes. The coverage is medium. It only comes in three colors (I am a NW15 and the lightest shade works for me), so it would be difficult to get a perfect shade match. Overall, this is the best multi-purpose concealer I've used to date (the others being Laura Mercier concealer and Dior skinflash)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by CandeeNova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It really does conceal dark circles and it brightens. It blends so easily with just a few taps from my ring finger. It lasts all day and it doesn't crease! AND it hasn't caused milia under my eyes. I'm NC35 and I use the color honey. Its very peachy toned which makes it great for undereye cirlces.
It comes in a tube with a doe foot applicator like a lipgloss which I feel helps control how much product comes out so that you don't waste any product.
Unfortunately for many people, this product only comes in 3 colors that I know of and the color that I use is the darkest shade.