July 23, 2014 | 1977 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

There's nothing wrong with this product, it feels good and does leave my skin soft. However, over the past 6 months or so this has done nothing for blackheads, red marks, uneven skin tone or wrinkles. I get the same results for a fraction of the price by using baking soda with my cleanser as a scrub. Won't bother buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Used this for the 1st time today. Skin felt baby smooth and soft, evened out my complexion (redness went away) .
I hope this helps my acne scars

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by magpie5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would love to know WHY this product works so well. Is it the massaging of the crystals? What is in the activator serum...what is the secret ingredient! I used this stuff for a few months last summer - I cannot honestly recall why I ever stopped. Then lately, my skin went on a rampage. Could be I'm not as young as I used to be, my skin doesn't bounce back as easily when I put it through torturous things, which believe me, I have overdone the sun exposure and harsh acne treatments here and there, pretty consistently my young adult & adult life. I used to always be plagued with those small bumps here and there, especially on my forehead and cheeks, but had never had acne problems except for some hormonal ones on my chin. Then out of nowhere, these bumps seem to grow into big zits...which left massive amounts of hyperpigmentation..sucks. Never happened before, I don't know why now they do, but whatever. So my skin had been looking lifeless, and between trying to combat the acne blues, I needed a skin pick-me-up. Then I remembered this stuff I had used before. And then I had read how people noticed a diminishing of marks and an evening of their skin tone so I thought I should start this up again. Thank god I did. Two times after I had used the kit, my hyperpigmentation is fading. I don't know how or why, but it works. Little bumps that used to scatter my face..GONE. And my overall complexion looks plump, supple and just healthier. Pores aren't noticeable anymore. I still have a couple leftover zits to try and reduce to nothing. But this stuff is HG. I have oily skin, which at times can be sensitive, but I have no issues using this kit two times a week. I'm young, but I like to take preventative measures with my skin, especially since I've done some hefty damage in my younger years. This stuff is magic!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for a few months and it's just not working that well for me. The quality of the product seems good but I think the effectiveness of this exfoliant really depends on your skin type and what you are looking for. The little tub of scrub has a citrus scent and fine granules (a very nice texture.) Once applied and scrubbed onto the skin you apply the fluid which creates a bubbly slightly stinging sensation. It feels like its working and when I rinse it all off my skin looks a little fresher HOWEVER none of my white heads have dissipated. This will work nicely for someone with dull skin that doesn't need any pore cleansing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This 2-step exfoliating process works. It makes your skin soft and isn't too irritating (although I would steer clear if you have really sensitive or fragile skin).

It doesn't take long to use the products, so you don't have to spend the whole evening waiting for things to set or dry on your face.

After you wash off the scrub, you skin feels super smooth. Even though my skin isn't dry, I slather on a good moisturizer when I'm done just to calm a little of the redness that comes from using the product.

Also, you can make this product stretch. The instructions tell you to use a lot more than you actually need. Use a little less and it will last a long time with the same results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

HG product for me now. this stuff is unbelievable in making my face completely smooth and fresh. I use this once a week and wow, it really has made a giant difference in the appearance and feel.

The first part you rub into your face for a minute all over and then apply the second for a minute and rub. It creates a slight foam and feels warm. You can feel it working. I saw the difference the first time I used it and by the second time I was amazed. It really gets into the pores and cleans everything out and removes the dead skin.

My face looks very vibrant after and the texture has vastly improved. Small lines and other stuff have vanished now and I think its owed to this product and my Olay Brush. I think the price on this is worth it considering you only use a quarter size amount every week. It lasts for over 2 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by beccaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

HG status product!!! I began using this when it first appeared in stores and loved how it made my skin look and feel. It tremendously improved my extremely damaged skin(30+ years of twice weekly tanning and/or sunbathing, 20+years smoking cigarettes). Then due to finances had to quit for several years. My skin looked terrible. I recently began using it again, and I swear it immediately took a few years off! There are 3 tricks to using this effectively. The first is tiny, tiny amounts of the scrub solution. Use half the amount that you would think is necessary. The second is letting the neutralizer solution sit on your face for up to 5 minutes before rinsing. The third is excessive rinsing. Rinse triple or even quadruple the amount of rinsing that you would normally do. I have found if I don't rinse enough I get weird breakouts after using this- maybe the tiny crystals get stuck in my pores as I have large pores? Btw, one of the many benefits of using this regularly is smaller pores. It also lightens age spots, makes wrinkles less noticeable, smoothes the skin, and bumps up the effectiveness of your moisturizer right after using it. I don't like the scrub solution being in a jar. I'd prefer it be in a squeeze bottle like the neutralizer solution is, especially as I use it in the shower (easier for the excessive rinsing!)and messing with a jar lid in the shower is awkward. Initially this may look a bit expensive for a drugstore product but trust me it is sooooo worth it. If used correctly you will get 2 months or more worth of product that will make your skin look fabulous.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by NajlaAl

I had terrible acne for 4 years!!!! After going to the dermatologist and paying hundreds of dollars for medications and microdermabrasions and peels WITHOUT INSURANCE , my face was in the best shape! I had perfectly clear skin!!! I couldn't have been happier! I decided (like an idiot) maybe I would try this product instead of paying $125 for a microdermabrasion.... BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! I had beautiful skin and as soon as i washed this product off (NO JOKE AS SOON AS I WASHED IT OFF) my forehead was covered in huhe red pimples!!!! It has been a year since then and the SAME ACNE THAT I GOT THAT DAY WILL NOT GO AWAY!!! It has left scars on my face and out me in depression!!! I have no money to get and microdermabrasions done or get any medications! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!!!!!!! WORST PRODUCT EVER!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Maddieleigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good product makes my skin feel so soft for days I absolutely love it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by blueeyedgirl55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing! I have really bad acne and the scars to prove it. I've been using this product for about three weeks already notice a huge difference. I have way less new acne and it has significantly reduced my acne scars. I love not having to wear as much makeup. I also love that it takes less than five minutes which is easy to add into my skincare routine. The scrub has a nice citrus smell and the peel is like a serum that has a slightly warm feeling when applied. It did make my skin slightly dry right after when I first started using it but I fixed that by applying a very good moisturizer (one of the Olay ones) after and have not had a problem since. I like to apply my sulfur mask after using since my pores are nice and clean and open to help prevent new acne. At first you think it is a little pricey at about $24-28 but after you see the results, it is a bargain and way cheaper than a microderm at a spa (and better results in my opinion, I've had three done). I am never one to write reviews but this product was worth one!!! Already have another kit so I don't run out!