Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

4.2

Ingredients: Microdermabrasion Treatment with Derma-Crystals (Net wt 2.2oz/64g): Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40 Peel Activator Serum (2fl ox/59mL): Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA 5/30/09

on 8/31/2015 7:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of my must haves. Using this once every 1-2 weeks is a great way to keep the flakies at bay. I've found that it's not too effective on blackheads though...but still a great product. Really great for getting smooth skin, which is great for applying makeup. Used over time, it does seem to help a bit with hyperpigmentation.

Do not apply/scrub with a heavy hand though...that'll just sting the hell out of your face later. Other than that, love love love it.

on 6/30/2015 11:57:00 PM

Tried it two days in a row and had no breakouts whatsoever. Whiteheads, small pimples and dark scars are still there. My face looks the same but it's smoother. Also didnt have the warming sensation as stated on the box so I don't know if it's working well for me. It feels more like a good exfoliator so it's little pricey for a college student like me considering it doesn't have much effect on my face but I'll continue using until it's finished.

on 6/4/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just love this stuff! I originally bought it with the kit which included the buffing pad and battery operated buffer face cleaner. The crystals are course and do a good job whether you use the machine to buff it on your face or you use your hands to manually scrub. The peel feels tingly and foams upon contact with the crystals. I do my scrub/peel before bed. After I have scrubbed my face to a light pink(with or without the machine), I apply the peel and massage that for about a minute. I rinse off, apply a small amount of my facial cleanser and rinse off. My face feels baby smooth. I apply my normal night serum. Sleep and wake up to fantastic skin.

My pores were extremely noticeable but not anymore. They are smaller. The surface of my skin is much smoother and people have commented on my "good skin" and I love it. The first week I had it I used it every other day. I know that is not what they recommend but within a week, I was feeling I was looking good. Now I just do maintenance. Twice a week, This is great and I highly recommend it for women over 40.

on 1/14/2015 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I use this but in a different way. I use the scrub on its own then rinse. Then put the activator serum on and let it sink into my pores. I don't rinse it off. Doesn't "peel" but its a great exfoliating/smoothing treatment

on 1/2/2015 8:57:00 PM

I thought it made my skin look worse, seemed to cause more fine lines...

on 8/14/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A-MA-ZING!! Had this for years, just now picked it back up after my bestie came over with a post-lactic acid glow. She raved about some expensive peel she received at a local spa. Thinking I couldn't afford the awesome treatment she received, I remembered I had this duo in my arsenal. Oh boy, does it deliver. My skin was baby soft, smooth & even textured afterwards. I mean, I honestly can't believe how soft my skin is; I had to make myself stop caressing my face!! Easy to use & a great price compared to a spa treatment. I'll be using this 1/week from now on.

on 6/25/2014 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

There's nothing wrong with this product, it feels good and does leave my skin soft. However, over the past 6 months or so this has done nothing for blackheads, red marks, uneven skin tone or wrinkles. I get the same results for a fraction of the price by using baking soda with my cleanser as a scrub. Won't bother buying this again.

on 5/11/2014 12:58:00 AM

Used this for the 1st time today. Skin felt baby smooth and soft, evened out my complexion (redness went away) .
I hope this helps my acne scars

on 5/6/2014 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I would love to know WHY this product works so well. Is it the massaging of the crystals? What is in the activator serum...what is the secret ingredient! I used this stuff for a few months last summer - I cannot honestly recall why I ever stopped. Then lately, my skin went on a rampage. Could be I'm not as young as I used to be, my skin doesn't bounce back as easily when I put it through torturous things, which believe me, I have overdone the sun exposure and harsh acne treatments here and there, pretty consistently my young adult & adult life. I used to always be plagued with those small bumps here and there, especially on my forehead and cheeks, but had never had acne problems except for some hormonal ones on my chin. Then out of nowhere, these bumps seem to grow into big zits...which left massive amounts of hyperpigmentation..sucks. Never happened before, I don't know why now they do, but whatever. So my skin had been looking lifeless, and between trying to combat the acne blues, I needed a skin pick-me-up. Then I remembered this stuff I had used before. And then I had read how people noticed a diminishing of marks and an evening of their skin tone so I thought I should start this up again. Thank god I did. Two times after I had used the kit, my hyperpigmentation is fading. I don't know how or why, but it works. Little bumps that used to scatter my face..GONE. And my overall complexion looks plump, supple and just healthier. Pores aren't noticeable anymore. I still have a couple leftover zits to try and reduce to nothing. But this stuff is HG. I have oily skin, which at times can be sensitive, but I have no issues using this kit two times a week. I'm young, but I like to take preventative measures with my skin, especially since I've done some hefty damage in my younger years. This stuff is magic!

on 3/22/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this product for a few months and it's just not working that well for me. The quality of the product seems good but I think the effectiveness of this exfoliant really depends on your skin type and what you are looking for. The little tub of scrub has a citrus scent and fine granules (a very nice texture.) Once applied and scrubbed onto the skin you apply the fluid which creates a bubbly slightly stinging sensation. It feels like its working and when I rinse it all off my skin looks a little fresher HOWEVER none of my white heads have dissipated. This will work nicely for someone with dull skin that doesn't need any pore cleansing.