October 2, 2014 | 1007 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shiny-Licious in Shopping Spree

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 3:29:00 AM More reviews by wontonwendy

mm another great colour from shinylicious
usually i dont like maybelline but their glosses are about the only thing i like
anyways this colour would look fab on anyone i swear
this is my everyday gloss
love it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Loserlike

I ADORE THIS. The color is awesome and neutral and I really think it would look great on anyone. Its not TOO shiny, but its shiny and mosturizing it has barely no taste, not sticky, and no glitter! Shiny-licious lip glosses are great! I scored this one for 2 bucks. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sushiiflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Call me a makeup snob (okay, I am a MU snob!) but I rarely ever buy anything low end except for mascara. I was browsing Cosmetic Market, a place in NYC where you can get low to high end brands dirt cheap. I was looking a cheapie gloss that I can just throw in my bag and was neutral enough that would match any makeup. Well, I found it! I actually tested this color on my hand because I know my undertones and skintone well enough to guesstimate whether or not this color would look good on me. I got it for about $2.00. Well worth it because it's a pretty nude peachy pink color with the tiniest bit of shimmer in the tube, but barely there on your lips. (I hate shimmer on lips!) It's not very high shine, and not sticky at ALL, which I loved! I love the sponge tip applicator because it distribute the color evenly and nicely on my lips. And the smell! It reminds of standing in the middle of a bakery. Sugary sweet toffee/caramel smell, but the best part? It has NO taste, which I love! After a while, glosses with a taste make my stomach sick and then I end up tossing it. Who knew? I would definitely repurchase this if I were to run out because it's a great all around color = YLBB!

GGG - C40 - Brown Hair - Brown Eyes continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

I scored this for 25 cents in the clearance cart at wal mart. of course, i was psyched to find anything that cheap, and pretty, so i had to buy it. I've been looking at these shiny-licious for a while and needed a new gloss, so i thought what the heck. It shows up a coral-y pink color on my NC20 complexion. Little shimmer, VERY pretty, not too much lasting power, but i love to reapply cos it feels so good. i would repurchase, if it werent LE. :(
btw, i have a pic of this in my profile under 'look in notepaddd'

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2006 3:55:00 AM More reviews by roller__girl

This is my HG "your lips but better" gloss...

Not sticky, not too shimmery, smells like toffee...

It's just a lovely not very pigmented mauvey rose pink just like my lips. It is very shiny... plus I got it for $3 at the chemist :-)

Took off one lippie cos it doesn't have staying power.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2005 2:11:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Shopping Spree isn't half bad, it's actually quite good and I'm not a big fan of Shinylicious glosses! It's a pretty medium nude-pink color that isn't highly pigmented and gives a touch of color and nice shine. Packaging is fine, fuzzy slant-tip applicator and squeeze-tube type. But what I love the most about this gloss is the SMELL! MMmmm it's like this sweet caramelly-chocolate-toffee smell....so yummy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I own many Shiny-Licious glosses. I'm not a Maybelline fan, but I have to say that they made great glosses, I love most of the Shiny-Licious! I was happy when I saw a bunch of new shades.

This is a very pretty YLBB shade. A great neutral gloss! Gives to my lips a subtle hint of color and lots of shine. Not super pigmented, but it's a nice shade for an everyday use. This one has a chocolate-sweet taste.

I would buy it again. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2005 4:14:00 PM More reviews by sarahbella1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've always wanted to try the Shiny-Licious glosses, but never liked the colors available - until now. Shopping Spree is a LE Fall 2005 color. It is a very subtle natural/nude color that is more peach than brown. This product is light on the pigment side, however. It feels very moisturizing on the lips and has a slightly sweet taste. Doesn't feel tacky or sticky on. It is not as oily feeling as the CG Wetslicks either. Provides high shine and does not contain glitter (hurray!). Great color to grab for everyday. UPDATE: Color doesn't last.