Redken Fat Cat Shampoo ] [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.1

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Overall a pretty average shampoo. I had a liter of this stashed in the back of a closet and just now finished it up.It lathered well and cleaned my hair in just one wash. I think that this stuff is discountinued now. I still have a little bit of the conditioner from the same Redkin Fat Cat line left to use up.

on 12/12/2005 2:39:00 PM

Waste of money (from my friend who gave it to me to whom I gave it to someone else who chucked it in the trash). Overrated.

on 12/31/2004 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My sweetie MIL gave me a huge bottle of this stuff, and I really like it! Leaves my hair clean, but not stripped, soft, full and shiny. The scent is a tad perfumey, but this is a very nice shampoo!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have very fine hair and am always trying out new volumizing/thickening shampoos. This is definately one of the best. My bf even told me my hair looked very thick and full of volume lately, and I've been getting compliments from others as well. Aside from volume/thickness, it also makes it very shiny. I can only find this stuff in the 2-liter bottles but I'll still keep repurchasing.

on 12/7/2004 9:41:00 AM

This is a great volumizing shampoo! It works as well as far more expensive ones, and has a lovely, subtle scent. My hair feels silky and soft after using this. I usually rotate it in to my schedule every few days, to avoid buildup.

Eyes: Violet

It is a good shampoo, but it isn't my fave. My hair felt silky and soft after i washed it. Gives hair a clean feeling and softness.

on 6/2/2003 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although this is an excellent product, I have found some areas in which it is lacking. First of all, the smell is plain and very faint, second, it leaves my hair incredibly tangled and difficult to brush out. Other than those two things, it made my hair full of body, bouncy, and gave it a pretty sheen. For the most part I am very pleased with this product.

on 1/11/2003 1:42:00 PM

I agree -- a very nice shampoo. Adds volumne & body to my baby fine hair.

on 11/23/2002 3:40:00 PM

I actually, finally have a Holy Grail shampoo and this is it. Cleans my hair perfectly, and adds lots of volume to my wavy, fairly thick hair- no blowdrying! It is Absolutely Perfect, and i cannot live without it! Update: 4/4/03 Well, this is still an awesome shampoo, but I found out that it builds up in my hair, so I can't use it every day like I thought at first. But I still use it about 3 times per week, and it's wonderful. :o)

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. It really does thicken because its loaded in silk proteins. It makes hair shiny too.

Top Rated Redken Products