September 23, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Le Rouge Absolu - Beige Cashmere

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Lovely soft lipstick. Really buildable, and great for layering, I wore this under Nars Orgasm for a fabulous combo....only reason I would not re-buy this color would be it is ever so frosty. I have medium skintone so I think a less white-shimmer would be better. I would buy another Le Rouge Absolu lipstick however, the colors are so soft and really make lips feel better than they did before. No sticky-ness, no glitter or pull, not drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ysmc8024

I got this in a gift with purchase from lancome along with pink diamond lipstick, a bag and a blush. I'm fairly impressed with the formula, it's not moisturizing but it isnt dryng so basically leaves ur lips the same they were when u put it on which is definately more then most do. I do need a nudish lipgloss to tone down the orange undertones in this as alone it looks a bit rusty on me but i dont mind that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by poivre27

My sister received this from a gift pack with Lancome and gave it to me. At the time I was 17-18 and never really wore lipsticks save for some special occassions.

I absolutely love the colour and feel of this lipstick. It's very flattering on my lips as they are quite plump and I usually feel "exposed" if I have anything brighter or too glossy on. This lipstick has just a bit of shine to moisturize your lips without looking glossy. Like another poster said, I like the coverage from this lipstick. It doesn't cover as much as matte lipsticks tend to do but I find it provides just enough so that you don't have to reapply for quite some time. For people who love beige colours or who don't wear much lipstick, this is a nice addition.

I also received the eye shadow palette that came in neutral and gold tones with this and it matches perfectly. I still have plenty of product left! Very good quality items from Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by satin828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this as a gift from my boyfriend's mom because she thought this shade would suit me more. I am so in love with this colour! This is the perfect nude shade I've been searching for in lipcolour. And I love how it goes on so smoothly. I've never finished a tube of lipstick until this one arrived. I just couldn't stop wearing it. Awesome awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I like that this isn't 100% full coverage on my lips.

I have the new ones that came out I believe in Rich Cashmere and it provides a peachy brown nude color on my lips. It goes on smoothly which is what I look for! It's supposed to have spf protection too. I just love the smoothness :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this one pretty well but it is a bit too frosty. I don't really tan very well - just mostly burn and peel so I stay out of the sun - and so I guess I would say that if I were a bronze goddess it would look totally stunning on me but as I am pale, fair and blue-eyed it is just sort-of OK. But a better than average OK. It is a very beautiful kind of bronzy, beige, very light pink lipstick and would look great on the right skin tone. I want to love it very much. No, change that, I want to be a person who has the coloring to wear it beautifully, but alas I am not.

EDIT: I think I like it better now that I have a little more color on my face from being outside this summer. I changed my rating from a 3 to a 4.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Redsilas77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a big fan of lipstick - but this is a keeper for me. I just wanted a light/nude lipcolor that wouldn't looked so stand-out. This is it. Works excellent on a pale skin tones. I keep it around for times when I need a hint of color without over-doing it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 11:22:00 AM More reviews by lauradfromnc

As far as nude lipcolors go this is one of my favorites. It is a nice creamy consistency that goes on smoothly and stays put for a few hours. It is definitely not long lasting, but then again it is not drying either. The color is a wearable shade of nude (unlike the awful "natural beauty" shade that makes me look dead) that is a good compliment to a dramatic eye look. However, I recently received "Femme Fire" in a gwp and I like it much better as it is a little more pink and has a touch of shimmer. For reference, I am NW 20.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Myfugitive

I know I'm in the minority here, but to me this isn't an attractive shade at all. It may be because the natural color of my lips is pretty dark to begin with. I apply this lippy and it just disappears and the smell is not really a bad one, but it's strong. My other Lancome l/s don't smell like this at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 12:06:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

This is a peachy kind of sheer shade but buildable.It does look pretty on lips ,and a bit frosty. I wouldn't repurchase only because I only use it if I am doing a dark eye.