Dr. Brandt Laser Tight

on 2/13/2015 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

You can buy this right now at TJ Maxx or Marshall's for $20.00. I brought mine today, and will write back in the near future as to my review, but the price was outstanding. I noticed Marshall's and TJ Maxx have had a lot of Dr. Brandt products on the shelf lately probably due to Dr. Brandt's rebranding of his items. Just thought I would let any fans know.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product about two years ago for the first time (original formulation) and because it actually did seem to lift my slackening jawline (ever so slightly, but most products that claim to do this never seemed to do anything for me. It has a nice tingly feel when you put it on, but not overly so (I have slightly sensitive skin). Because it is ridiculously expensive at about $95 a bottle (which is not all that big) I usually save it for special events to give my face a little extra glow, which it does along with the slight tightening effect.

I am now on my third bottle, which is a "new improved" formulation, but aside from the now square shaped bottle, it seems the same to me.
I think Dr. Brandt says to use this everyday for cumulative effects, but the price makes me save it for occassional use.

So, until I find something cheaper that provides a real (even if slight) tightening effect, I guess I'm going to buy this again. But I'm actively searching for a cheaper alternative. So many creams claim to tighten, but unfortunately, this expensive product is the only one so far that actually delivered something on it's claim.

on 7/21/2009 10:34:00 AM

This gives a temporary tightening effect, leaving wrinkles more softened and less pronounced. But once it is washed off the face, you are back to square one. Over time, however, I was looking worse after every washing...dry and more wrinkly at the very places where I applied this cream, so I decided to take a break from it ---- whereupon my skin started looking better,

This product is such an irony. But I figured that the extra wrinkles/creases (when you are off it) were not worth the temporary cosmetic effect (while you are on it). And mind, I never forgot my moisturiser and sunscreen all this while...so what's causing the extra wrinkles/creases, I really haven't a clue.....

on 2/8/2009 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this product alot & have rebought it several times. I want one thing from a product & I want it to provide lifting on the jaw line. It does that consistently. I believe it has a cumulative effect. I have used Clarins' morning lifting serum & then gone back to this again. I always use moisturizer over this. No complaints at all-it is great!

on 5/3/2008 12:46:00 PM

I bought a bottle of this thinking it might help smooth out my forehead lines and surprise-- it did! I was amazed. It works better than Freeze 24/7 and goes on smooth (unlike Freeze 24/7). Compared to Botox, the price is pretty good!

on 4/25/2008 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hoped this would work but it really does nothing but make my skin feel cool. Maybe at may age none of this stuff does what it claims.

on 4/12/2008 10:12:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product. I loved the fresh, clean feeling, and matte finish on the skin. My skin also looked tighter, more firm, and smoother.

However my lower lip area started breaking out (possibly from the cetyl alcohol). Another alarming concern was that after putting this on, I would get headaches and general aches around my temples. I had the same problem when I had purchased Freeze 24.7 Anti-Wrinkle Cream. When I put the Freeze cream on my forehead lines (which supposedly would go away), I would have these achy headaches. Im wondering if Im the only person who suffered from this strange side effect? I returned the Laser Tight back to Sephora. I think my Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel firms better (w/ no weird side effects such as break outs & headaches) than the Laser Tight.

As long as your skin is not prone to clogged pores or acne and do not suffer from these strange headaches, Id recommend the Laser Tight. I am Korean, 42 yrs old, have combination skin (prone to plugged pores and occasional breakouts). I use: Natura Bisse, Jurlique, Awake, MD Forte, Clarins.

on 4/5/2008 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm pretty young, but am a fan of anti-aging products to help keep my skin looking younger, longer. Laser Tight is one of the best I've found, as it's light, doesn't break me out or turn me into an oil slick, and contains hyaluronic acid, white/green tea and grapeseed extract. The scent is nice and it gives skin a pleasant cooling sensation when applied. This isn't quite HG material for me, but I like it a lot and will continue to buy.

on 1/6/2008 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a generous sample, and have been using in the eye area w/ amazing results. Never really seen results before using this. It just opens them up when I'm tired.

Note that cap should be kept on; dries out quickly and will poop a little hardened product if you don't. At this cost, need to make sure to conserve. And it is so expensive that I'm hoarding it for special occasions. Will be forced to repurchase soon.

But still, best product for eyes I've found, bar none.

on 8/21/2007 12:43:00 PM

I had very high hopes for this based on the reviews and used every morning for about a month (my 50mL bottle now has about 1.2 cm left) . Cannot really say I saw any difference whatsoever. I was hoping to bring up a little slack in my jawline- something that's bothered me since I was 12 or so. The ingredients list is packed with antioxidants, though, which is really what sold me on this so I'll probably repurchase. EDIT 10/07: Stopped using then picked up again to finish off the bottle about a week ago. I have a another day or two's supply left and haven't felt compelled to order more. I don't think I'll be missing the texture.

Popular Treatments (Face)