September 23, 2014 | 1868 users online

Moisturizers - Arbonne - NutriMinC REcover Night Creme

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too expensive and nothing special. Broke me out. I hate the smell, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Nurica88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this night cream! its a bit pricey but luckily i have a family memeber selling it so i get a better discount. im on my second tub and it had lasted a long time, approx 6 months i would say if not more. it feels so soft and in the morning when i wake up my skin isnt greasy!!!!! i have sensitive skin which has resulted in a lot of blemishes and out breaks and this night cream prevents any break outs, calms my skin AND the best part EVENS MY SKIN TONE OUT. i love it and would buy it again and again. oh also im 24 yrs old, this is not just for older woman, start young youll be thankful. i havent tried any of the other RE products in the line but i plan too...maybe start with the day cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This night cream is a miricle in a jar! I am quite lazy, and thankfully, I have very forgiving skin. I will sometimes, fall asleep with make up on, or I'll wash my face, but not bother to tone or moisturize before I sleep. I can actually get away with it. But if my skin starts feeling bad at all, it is this night cream that comes to the rescue!

If I have dry skin, or it's uneven in tone, or I'm blotchy, I put this on at night, and in the morning, voila, it's all better! It is quite rich, and creamy, and I wake up with smooth, touchable skin! I think that this is the most expensive item in the RE:9 system, but considering what it does for me, it's worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by hmfoden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this night cream!! when i saw the price i almost fell over though lol. But i got two samples of this product and i didnt need to use all that much for my drier skin type. i was so sad when my samples were finished but i am defanitly going to splurge on the product and purchase it. i'm confident i will last long enogh to justify the price. plus whats the poin in spending less on a product that you dont love that doesnt do anything to help improve your skin concerns. i think that some of the others who gave this product a low rating need to consider their skin types. why is someone with acne prone skin using a nourishing night cream? no kidding your skin broke out you couldnt figure that one out prior to purchasing??? before writing any reviews on products people need to consider what the product does and for what skin type it is recommended. acne prone/oily skin types should always use lighter skin creams and generally should avoid night creams. an spf free day cream would be more than enough.

** licensed esthetician **

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by mrosen3030

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only night cream I will pay $$ for. No overpowering smell, great texture, and I swear my skin tone has evened out a bit since I began using this regularly. Not miraculously so, but it looks a bit better (I had a bit of skin darkening b/c of medication). I love it and I'm hooked.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by juujuu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the night creme! You can tell when I have or haven't used it the next day. It absorbs right into your skin making it feel very smooth and soft. The next day I always look more rested and my skin looks more clear and even. I have acne prone semi-oily skin. Very expensive but you can get discount if you sign on as a consultant.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2008 9:18:00 AM More reviews by kedill

I received a sample of this cream from an Arbonne consultant. I only used it twice before I spotted at least 3 newly-formed teeny, tiny white heads. Since I was already gun shy about using such a rich cream on my acne-prone skin, I promptly decided not to use it again, and used the remaining product as a body lotion (I did the math... there was about $8-worth of product in the sample -- this stuff is EXPENSIVE!!) The first night I used it, my skin immediately turned bright red, but calmed down very quickly. When I woke up, I did my usual morning routine: cleanser and moisturizer. By the afternoon, my face felt sooooo greasy and icky, I could not wait to wash it. The second day, I decided to skip my morning moisturizer, and after feeling a bit dry in the morning, I was ok the rest of the day, but noticed the tiny whiteheads in the evening. For reference, I usually moisturize only in the morning, never at night. Maybe my 25-year-old skin just isn't ready for a night cream like this... worked well as a body lotion though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Diorboy24K

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a 25 year old male. I must agree with the reviewer who asked if Opium was included in the product. I am so addicted to it! I really love luxury skincare creams. I never stay on any one particular product before I am off to the other. I never finish a jar! I was at my boyfriends Mom's house and his mother asked me "Do you like this stuff?" I was at a loss of words because...well I am a little too frou frou for my own good. I looked at the luxury samples sizes in the bag and saw Vitamin C. I know that it is great to use under sunscreen for enhanced antioxidant protection so I said I would take it. I was gonna use it on my butt to be honest. I usually use the free stuff there, and so far so good. Well I went through the stuff and thought I would give it a whirl. OMG I saw such a big difference in my skin. It doesnt make it break out, and it truly is just pure pleasure to apply. I wake up looking like the Queen of Sheba! Like I said...I adore beautiful textures and high end skincare. I was never going to like this on purpose. It is far more effective than the jars of La Prairie I have went through, and it kicks La Mer's BUTT all over the yard. Chanel and Dior dont hold a candle either...im starting to think they truly suck. It really makes my skin bright. I break out from things of this consistency usually. I will say I am now 2 months into this. I use the serum still underneath my SPF and this alone at night. I would encourage someone to buy it. I must say that at 79$ an ounce I was so corrected at the price. I use this on my chest and neck. I get depressed when the jar gets low cause it so hurts to buy it at this frequency. I will continue though. I guess I never liked the other stuff I bought as much and used it at a slower pace. Consider me so corrected. Now I just use my left over La Mer and Chanel on my butt, which is where I should have been using it all along. It kinda makes me feel like Madonna. Go figure.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by prinzessinjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me, this moisturizer was way to thick and heavy for my face. I have very picky skin, and this product did not go over well. I ended up using it on my dry legs...it worked well on them!! I probably would not purchase again due to price and consistency of cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by JCButterfly

This is probably my favorite product in the Arbonne line. It is a very thick/heavy night cream so it is very important to use a small amount (or skin will feel very greasy). Even when I use sparingly, face is a bit tackier/greasier than I would prefer but since I am going to bed and I wake up with the most gorgeous moisturized skin, it's worth it.

I don't know how they could change the packaging as it is probably too thick for a tube. The little spatula to get the product out of the pot helps to not dip fingers in if not desired.

Product smells ok to me, not as fresh as the rest of the line but not unpleasant. It is a pricey product at full retail price but lots of incentives allow for getting it at a discount (like half off or free depending on how much you order). This is one of the products I will definitely repurchase.