October 26, 2014 | 1581 users online

Concealers - NARS - Custard

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by PoppyDaze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was an ok concealer, just not when you have dry patches of skin because your flaky skin will show through. The creamy consistency blends nicely over blemishes but the coverage is average. I wouldn't recommend it for the undereyes (especially if they're dry) because it settles into fine lines (but I've yet to find a concealer that doesn't).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

This concealer is great for acne/blemishes, but its horrible for dark eye circles! i have pretty bad circles (theyre not going away no matter what), and it seems to just slide right off! if i put on more, it looks too bright under my eyes. it doesnt stay on where you want it to stay. if you put it on small blemishes, its great. but im trying to find a concealer that could hide my extreme dark circles and this just isnt working.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabonya

I do like this product a lot. It covers my acne blemishes and hyper-pigmentations pretty well. This product does not work well with dry skin; I get dry skin in the winter, and it shows significantly more with dry skin. It also doesnt work well under my eyes, shows my lines too much. Overall, this product is good to cover blemishes and redness, but not under eyes. I might buy this product again if I cant find a better one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by sanduhra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a stick concealer that gives excellent coverage for the occasional pimple without looking cakey. This works really well and conceals ALL DAY. We're talking 9+ hours. And in terms of natural coverage, people have commented on my "flawless" skin and asked me if I'm even wearing any makeup when I had this on over a pimple or two! But, as with most sticks, it's a bit chalky/dry and requires some careful blending. It does not seem to irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin or exacerbate the blemishes I apply it on. It also perfectly matches my Asian (yellow undertone) skin tone, which is exciting in and of itself. I would not use this under the eye, as it's kind of too dry to give convincing coverage, but for skin imperfections, this does the job. This is a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by blondex199667

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in the new stick form and it's the best concealer I've tried.
I like that it's smooth enough to glide around the eyes but substantial enough to cover redness around my nose. It never cakes or dries under the eyes and has very good staying power. As far as I can tell it has no scent.
I sweep it right on to my skin, then blend it with a Sephora #29 blending eye brush.
It's hard for me to get wildly excited about concealer, but this really is a great, multi-use product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ceen

A fabulous blemish concealer: no movement or pigment change once applied and followed by light dusting of powder. Colour match for my light yellow based skin was near perfect (wear Nude in Chantecaille Just Skin). For me, consistency, application and blending of this product hands down better than same from Shu Umera's Mark Concealer, Laura Mercier's Secret Camoflauge and YSL's Anti-cernes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by iheartsmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the custard/ginger duo concealer. I do like this product, however, I don't think I would purchase this again. I have dry skin and break out occasionally. I find that this product covers redness well, but settles into lines hours later. My tool of choice to apply this product are my ring fingers. I am curious to know whether the texture of this differs from the concealer in stick form. I do like that the colors blend well into my skin and foundation (I wear Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab). The packaging is nice, but rarely do I use the mirror that the compact comes with. Also, I have found that even after applying an eye cream, this concealer is too heavy to wear under the eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by canadian

The concealer I have is the one that is in a lipstick type tube. I have broken capillaries on my cheeks and wanted a concealer that is not too opague or too sheer. The woman at Sephora recommended this product. My tan is starting to fade and I needed a lighter concealer. Custard has yellowish undertones but I don't find it on the extreme end of yellow. I have to moisturize well otherwise if you build it up, this product can cake a bit in my opinion. Overall happy with this concealer and would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by misanders

The color match was perfect. I wear Nars sheer glow in Punjab. I found this to dry to a powder finish. I loved it to conceal hyper-pigmentation. But I wasn't able to use it under my eyes. Even though the color was perfect, it seemed to crease. I love concealers in this lipstick form. So easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by bubichan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has the best color match for me (I use sheer glow foundation in Fiji, I'm also NC20).
It is light textured concealer and I think it can be used more of like a foundation touch up than covering all your imperfections. But I definitely like this concealer the most of all concealers I own.
I use my fingers to put this over peach colored concealer to cover my undereye circle.