October 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Thermal Skin Polisher

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by merryr

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used this product about 2 weeks and it has done the best job of cleaning my pores. I get blackheads on my nose and they are almost completely gone. I use on my face, neck and chest. I also have slight bags and wrinkles under my eyes and I CAREFULLY scrub this area. It seems to have smoothed them some. Love the thermal effect. I use once daily in the shower. I was using another brand (cheap) scrub before this one so the initial small breakouts had already happened, So no breakouts with this product. My face is soft and clear.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not sure if this is good for the skin as the zeolites may cause irritation. When I read the label I could tell that it didn't have enough of the AHA to work , and even if it did the Ph was off. Not to mention the beads on the skin may not wash off properly and stick to your skin. This does heat up due to the zeolites wich is fancy . I would only use this occasionally though and avoid the face. If you use this make sure to use sunscreen as this makes your skin more prone to sun burns.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 4 years and love it. It really gets warm and you can re-warm it by re-wetting it. It brings the dirt to the surface of my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunny72

Have used this product for a while. With its price, I do not use it daily. About 2-3 times a week. I do like the heat that is there as you apply it, but it does go away quickly. However, if you leave it on for about 45 secs to a minute you can feel the heat coming back and my face feels cleaner when I use this process.

It is kind of annoying when reaching the bottom of the tube and the hassel it is to get the rest out, but not enough for me to quit using it.

I will but it again and reccomend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down this is stuff is amazing!!!! I think anyone in there mid twenties or early twenties and upwards try this stuff,a mini peel is just something my young skin was missing after two uses I have noticed a significant change in my skin.its glowy healthy softer pores look visibly reduced fine lines,will diminish in time time IT DOESINT WORK OVERNIGHT SO BE PATIENT. I have only just recently purchased this but so far very happy with this I like olay products as they are affordable and don't break me out.I just wish this stuff wasint so damn hard to get out:( but its fine hg product anyway.I wouldint recommend it as a stand alone cleanser,I use this prior to cleansing with cetaphil gentle cleansing,and the olay 7 in 1 face wash.I have dry skin for reference.oh love the smell it smells like creamy fruit:p will buy this forever!UPDATE: sadly I had to knock this down two lippies as it did break me out. I have extremely sensitive dry skin that is very finicky about things at first when I started to use this I loved the glow it gave me but I found using it on a daily basis made my skin very rough and to dry also it gave me white heads (GROSS) around my nose area but not just any kind of white heads dry scaly ones that left my skin looking very rough and very raw. even after I put my foundation on I could still see them:( I'm not going to use this until they clear up properly I'm not bashing this product as I did find it very beneficial in a lot of aspects however people with dry sensitive skin I do not advise using this every day as it can make your skin very raw and prone to breakouts like it did to me,this is a good product and its not bin worthy by any means but I will just be more careful when using this from now on and will only use it when I feel my skin needs a boost but every day not again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't often use mechanical exfoliators as I rely on the chemical method (AHA's, BHA's, Retin-A, Tazorac, Retinol.) However, when I feel the need for a mechanical exfoliator (I've lagged and been lazy w/my skincare regine for 2-3 or 4 days) this is THE ONE I use. In my days I've used many scubs/exfoliators from many brands (drugstore to high end luxury brands) and none have been as thourough as this little gem. It also contains glycolic acid (they don't list the percentage) amoungst the very fine granules/crystals and the fabulous way it WARMS upon application to wet skin. You get instant results from this: velvety softened skin, more even toned, brightened and more ready than ever for whatever you apply after works to it's best/most efficient, the way the product was meant to. When using this always remember to use a moisturizer/makeup w/an SPF. When you are always ridding your skin of dead outer cells your skin will be less tolerants of UVA/UVB light. Also, you should use an efficient moisturizer as those dead skin cells you've just rid your skin of also tends to hold water within the skin. When this outer layer is removed you're more suseptable to moisture loss. This is by far the best exfoliator regardless of money spent. It comes extremely close to an at home version of a professional spa like miro dermabrsion treatment. That's quite an accomplishment for any skincare product, nevermind one which is this readily available and at a down to earth cost. Most Highly Recommended. This one is a no brainer. Just FABULOUS!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by arcybarrios

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin and use it once a day. I can't say I am in love with the product but I do like how my face and hands feel after I rinse.

The thermal effect doesn't last long AT ALL if it even heats up a bit. I read on an amazon review that it is helpful to wet face first, dry hands before applying the product otherwise you don't seem to get the heated effect when its applied to the skin. So I will have to give this a try.

I like the feel of the product on my face but can't really say it helps shrink my pores. I do not have problem skin but for some odd reason I have large pores around the nose area.

The tube is a bit strange as it seems to crease when you squeeze (feels like it is going to crack). So definitely needs some improvement there.

Will I buy again, more than likely yes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: It definitely does "warm" up the skin in a very pleasant and comforting way. Feels like you are having a little mini spa treatment at home. Smell is fine.

CONS: It was hard to decide between a "3" and a "4" for this product because I"m not sure if this really did anything for my skin besides feel very good when applying.

APPLICATION TIPS: You do need to follow the directions on the tube properly or it won't warm up as much on the skin.

*****There are some reviews (but not as many as here) under the more "correct" heading of "Treatment." I say "more correct" because this is not a scrub at all to me.******

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by bisco

I love this, I've been using the 3 step clinique kit, and it gives me dry skin. Dan from acne.org says glycolic acid is nice to use, BUT the lotion form that was recommended on his site was AWFUL. I decided I needed a more gentle version, and stumbled upon this one day in the store. I like that unlike a lotion, this doesn't sit on my skin all day, irritating it. I just dab a small amount, let it sit for two minutes on my face, and once or so massage my face. Then I let the water do the rinsing. And sure enough, it does wonders. Any dry skin is gone, or just turns into a little flake that will come off with my toner. Acne is in control, make-up is easier to apply, and my skin is glowing. Its a a lot gentler than st.ives as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Lovely!!! I only got this as i had one of those 5 Boots skincare vouchers and thought this looked quite good. It's great! You can feel the warming sensation as soon as you put this on the palms of your hands and then on to your face! It's a liitle hard to describe but it just watrms up as soon as it comes into contact with your skin. There are tiny microcrystals in the polish that sort off 'buff' your skin whilst giving it a deep clean. Very very nice - i don't use everyday, just when i want a bit of a pick me up!

Only gripe is that you do have to squeeze quite hard to get it out of the tube :-( but otherwise i am really happy with this :-)