November 26, 2014 | 1732 users online

Skincare - Face - City Cosmetics - SKIN REMODELER

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ranaedaniel

I like it a lot

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by amieq

I am LOVING this face cream! My skin has been really sensitive for the last two years and I've only been able to use Eucerine on it - obviously not good for wrinkles! I got City Face (I think it's the same product) and I used it just at night for 30 days since I was worried about breaking out. NO breakouts. Plus, it's definitely moisturizing and plumping up my fine lines. The smell is pleasant - like apricots or something? - very light and goes away quickly. Best of all it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me shiny. I've just started using it day and night now and so far so good. Great product! It's certainly not inexpensive but I don't think the price is out of line at all for the quality - I think it's better than the Guinot I used to use that was a lot more expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by cavewoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for an effective peptide product, go to Estee Lauder and get the Perfectionist CP+. This CityFace product is one of the worst things I've ever purchased. I have attempted to give it a fair try many times, since I forked out the $$ to buy it at Sephora. I wanted it to work. I begged it to work! But what happens is that the product lays on the surface and stayed there, pilling and rolling in the worst way! Once I had foundation on over top and in the middle of the day, I checked my face in a mirror and I was horrifed that the foundation was rolling off in chunks!
Now I actually use this product to take advantage of this rolling and pilling. I apply it, let it dry, and rub it off and then wash my face as usual. It's not bad as an exfoliant but you don't want your face to be exfoliating under your foundation! It's on sale at Sephora right now but I had to write my review just for a caution.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2006 8:27:00 AM More reviews by ChristianneQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is on sale at Sephora.com for $20 for those who love this item. WWW.SEphora.com. This is a great sale and I just wanted MUA fans to know this to save them some money. Also, the entire starter kit which includes the Micromdermabrasion, Wrinkle Reverser and Skin Remodeler (usually $75) at Sephora is now on sale for $30.00. I hope whoever reads this, I can save them some money to try some great beauty products!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2005 1:42:00 AM More reviews by ChristianneQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best kept secret at Sephora. This peptide based product does it all including addressing redness, wrinkles, etc. All I can say is Wow! The downside to the product is that it is very expensive. It is even hard to find on E-bay as it is not too popular except afficianados of skin care. A perfect product for those with combination sensitive skin. The price is extremely high though $59 for 1.1 ounce, but worth it for a treat. A little goes a long way.