Shiseido Accentuating Color Stick - S2 Peach Flush

4.6

Cyclomethicone, dimethicone, paraffin, jojoba esters, sorbitan sesquinsostearate, dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-36/41 dimethyl ether, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethicone copolyol, microcrystalline wax, silican, polysilicone-2, alumina, tocopherol, methicone, tetredecene, BHT, fragrance, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 10/1/2014 12:48:00 PM

My favorite!

on 6/20/2014 6:41:00 PM

Love it , bought it at the same time as nars orgasm and for everyday use i prefer this over orgasm , for events i layer orgasm over this and the result is amazing peachy glow:)

on 3/5/2013 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this blush, the texture is great, it's very easy to blend and looks very natural. And the colour looks great! I would definitely like to try some other shades. But has this been discontinued, because I can't find these blushes anywhere anymore, not in Stockholm at least.

on 2/8/2012 3:52:00 PM

I tried the stick in rouge and i loved it so i was excited to try this color. But the color is just way to unnatural and bright on my light skin. You'd have to really buff this in, and to me that defetas the purpose of it being in a stick form. Darker skin girls who have a hard time finding a peach color to show up should check this out!

on 10/13/2011 8:11:00 AM

I've had this for ages but the first time i tried it couldn't get the hang of it so it's sat it my stash. After reading the other reviews and suggested application methods pulled it out of the draw this morning.

Best application method for me: flat foundation brush dabbed on the stick and then patted over the apple of the cheek, along the cheek bone and toward the temple.
Or... small stippling brush dabbed on the stick and tapped over the area i want blush.
Fingertips didn't work so well for me and straight from the tube to cheek was too "clown-ish" on me so i buffed the hell out of it to blend and it kind of disappeared.

Wear time: I used this over clinique almost powder and also over clinique even better and both were great. I didn't set with powder and i still got around 8 hours from it, with it then starting to fade but still noticeable for another 3-4 hours even if only slightly.

So far no signs of break outs on the cheeks.

No one commented that i looked fantastic but at the same time, no one was looking at me strangely!

I really liked the way it sat on my skin. It seemed to add glow without being shimmery or shiny and to be it added a natural looking flush to the cheeks. I'm NW20 for reference.

I think you could easily overdo it with this blush so be prepared to play around a little to find the application method that works best for you.

It is pricey in Australia and it is the first cream styled blush i've tried so perhaps once i've tried others i might think twice about purchasing again but for now, i love it.

on 2/4/2011 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love, love, loveeeeee this blush!!! I tried it on in the Shiseido store with no intention to buy it(I thought it was too much for a blush, although I loveeed the way it looked in the mirror). I left the store but kept checking myself out the whole day, and liking what I saw. I'd say the color is so slightly similar to Deep Throat by Nars but in a dewier, jucier, peachier way(can't think of a better way to put it). Anyways, back to my story: I couldn't stop thinking about this blush for a week. I finally broke down and I went back to purchase it. Now I'm happy and have a Peach flush =). Deep Throat and Orgasm by NARS, Pink Swoon by MAC were my favorite blushes, they work well with my skin tone so I'd say Peach Flush would def work on someone who looks nice wearing such blushes. Although, honestlyI can see this blush looking nice on everyone, as you can build on it's intensity. It is now my favorite blush!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE THIS BLUSH!!!! Omg! It goes on so silky and can be built up from just a sheer wash of colour to something more bold. It glides on so easily and doesn't move my foundation at all. I find that dabbing it on with a finger works better for a sheer colour than dabbing the stick straight onto my skin. Absolutely loving this colour for summer and spring! Works well with my light olive complexion and works well with the bold eyeshadow colours i usually wear! Definitely my HG in blush :)

on 11/5/2010 10:14:00 PM

Another quality product from Shiseido. Hard for me to call this a cream blush because the texture is so silky and powdery. More like a cream powder. I would absolutely adore this if I had no age spots and freckles. Since the texture is a bit heavier than a straight powder, it moves some of my foundation, uncovering my lovely age/sun spots. Color is a fresh peach, my fav color for blush. Update: I can't get this to apply evenly.

This product is beautiful! don't get me wrong with the 3 lippies. the packaging, formula, colour is all superb, where this product fails however is that it lacks staying power and i've actually found this to be a common problem with many of shiseidos formulas. it just fades away so quickly. luckily you can quickly touch up with its sheer convenience of the stick, which has plenty of product to work with and easy to blend with the fingers (which I find extremely difficult with many cream blushes)

this colour is very similar to benefit coralista only it is more block matte, where coralista is more glowy. i actually put them on each cheek for colour comparison at home and within half an hour the shiseido had disappeared. perhaps it would work better layered underneath foundation for an inner glow and a bit of staying power.

on 8/12/2010 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Such a pretty color for the summer! It's comes out really thick when you first apply it, so you should use very little amounts at a time. Looks very natural on fair skin tones. But remember, less is more!

Popular Blush Products