April 17, 2014 | 1379 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - Wrinkle Decrease Collagen Filler

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Nohinsara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this cream, and have been using it for years. It really does make a difference with the fine lines on my face. Definitely try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by iheartcoco

Love this stuff....since I was 37 I've been using for special evenings/occasions out. It's temporary and not meant to correct other than for a few hours and likely not helpful if you are out in the heat or dancing the night away, but it gives you the confidence to make for beautiful make up around the areas that crease and don't do make up foundation well...I would not suggest powder over any areas where you crease lips/eyes/nasal labia/forhead....use paper blotting paper to absorb any oils or excess makeup much more natural and if you have dry skin or aged skin...powder adds years and accentuates wrinkles/creases. Set make up with min use of loose powder (just not on lines/creases) if you must set with hairspray...and blotting papers in your purse...or a sulphur mask app nite before so you will be drier if you have tendency for oily skin yr round or during hot mos.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by raquel36

Why it's worth getting---It has the unusual affect of adding intense moisture for the eye area while adding a matting affect instead of a shiny affect (perfect for the work place). Your eyes will look fantastic---Temporarily. You must apply multiple times throughout the day to keep the affect.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by rainie81

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The ads and product name are misleading (and I can't believed I was fooled!). It does absolutely nothing to my wrinkles/fine lines except for temporary fills them up. Other moisturizing products worked better than this. Disappointed and feel that this is a waste of money...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by gabiinchicago

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product does an okay job at camouflaging lines, but there are better products out there; however, for the price, this is probably a good product when the budget calls for something less expensive.

What I don't like about this product is the way it makes my skin look dry (too matte) after a few hours. I have oily skin, so this is weird for me. I think the overly dry look makes my skin look worse later, although it looks okay when I first apply it.

The consistency is fairly thick. It has a scent that I can smell for several hours, although the scent is not bad (just wish it didn't have any scent).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am quite pleased with this, I bought it half off so I spent about $10 for this. I don't think I'd pay any more than that actually..but it works pretty good to plump up wrinkles. The texture is kind of heavy, but it dries to a matte finish which is pretty nice :). I don't think its amazing or the best thing, but for $10 it sure works! I'll probably buy this again if its on sale, but probably not at regular price. The great thing about this is that you simply use it for spot treating, so 1 fl. oz. will last a good while. I am more impressed with other products in this line though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by salhon

I actually really like this product and have bought it several times. I use it for a temporary smoothing/puffing effect on the fine lines on my upper lip and around my eyes. It does not last all day, but for a quick fix, it works nicely for me. I just keep it in my purse and use it as needed. I wouldn't think of it as part of my skin-care routine, more like a touch-up product, like the powder in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Bonnerka

What a great eye-cream, it does what it says on the tin. It realy got rid of the fine winkles starting to appear around my eyes and given the price, it performed better that many expensive products. It could have and SPF, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by xtinagetstome

I don't know why this product got so many bad reviews. I use it on the lines from my nose to my mouth. are those laugh lines? Anyway, they made them WAY less noticeable! I tried to get my boyfriend to use it too but he didn't see a difference and got bored. It hasn't worked however, on the slight wrinkles under my eyes :( I got this tube at a discount store though, which is probably why I like it so much. It was only $2.99!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Sparkleplenty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product - After nearly 3 weeks, my noticeable forehead creases are markedly less obvious, and the lines around my eyes are definitely softer. It definitely has a cumulative effect imo, the first week or so I didn't think it made any difference other than the first hour after I put it on. I really like it, and will purchase again.