April 17, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Tiramisu

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

HG!! Got this for my mother for Xmas & liked it so much on her that I got it for myself this month. My father liked it at Macys, he helped me pick it out. It was between Tiramisu & Hot Kiss but I ended up w Hot Kiss in the Xmas 2013 PWP so I have both. The price is a bit steep but oh-so-worth it coz when you swipe this on your lips from the beautiful tube you will feel like a million bucks! It feels rich & decadent on the lips & is the abso perfect MLBB shade. Perfection in a tube. If I feel sad I swipe this on for an instant pick me up & feel prettier instantaneously. Now this is some seriously good stuff. I will def repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I fell for the hype and bought this online without seeing it in store. I wasn't aware that you can actually get cheap former-GWP lipsticks on Amazon and Ebay without having to buy the full priced product. So I bought Tiramisu for $5.00 in the plain plastic GWP packaging. I thought that at least this way if I didn't like it then I wouldn't feel guilty for getting rid of it.

Tiramisu is one of those lipsticks that you don't realize you have been searching until you find it. The color is so simple yet has a little shimmer about it which gives it an edge over other similar colors. The lipstick itself is sheer which means that it just gives the barest hint of color while allowing your natural lip color to show through. I love my lips to look natural yet pretty and prefer colors like this over lipsticks with more color or pigment.

This is a winner for me and likely to be something I am never without. The shimmer is not too over the top, in fact when you wear this lipstick you might not even realize that it has shimmer. The shimmer is so well done that it makes your lips look fuller without being really visible.

This is not a long lasting color, you do have to apply this often but with a color so sheer it really doesn't matter to me. I don't even need a mirror to apply. Ladies who prefer rich color and dramatic lips may think this lipstick is boring, but for me this is a HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by 4Bella

Lightly sheer, everyday lipstick. With one application, lips look simply more defined yet very natural. It feels like you are wearing good quality, smooth, hydrating lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the colour of this lipstick. I was looking for a pale colour that would not wash me out, and this is it - it has just enough slight shimmer and peachy pink tones. The packaging is gorgeous. Here in New Zealand it is ridiculously expensive. Also, I find it slightly drying. But I do love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by cocostar89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the product of Estee Lauder, Perfect natural, rosy-peach color! my boyfriend also like the color on my lip. he said it's more sexy for me to use this. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this from my aunt, but I believe full size is $32CAD. The colour is so pretty! It is a pinky-mauve with a lot of shimmer. But don't be fooled with the shimmer! Once you put it on your lips, there is very subtle shimmer. The consistency is very much like a Revlon Lip Butter, but you don't have to exfoliate. SIGHHHHHHHHH.......BUTTERYYYYYYY!!!!!! Anyway, I'm almost positive I have seen a dupe for this from Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, but I don't know the name! SORRY!! This lasted pretty long for a moisturizing lipstick. About 3-4 hours if you don't eat anything. Only downside is that my lipstick squished in half and I can't get it back together! Its ok.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Finally made the acquaintance of a good Estee Lauder lipstick. If you read my other Estee reviews, you'll see that I DETEST the brand's lipsticks. This is a winner!
The formula is light, sheer, comfortable, does not feel cakey, thick, or annoyingly slide off. Very sheer (in a good way). You are basically getting a flattering gleam that finishes off your look, without looking overdone in the slightest. I WILL repurchase! Whew!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by AmandaHW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off, let me start with the smell. Yes, this has that typical Estee Lauder Pure Color line smell that is in all of their Pure Color lipsticks and glosses. It is hard to described, but to me it smells a little fruity with an undercurrent of a bit of waxy smell (waxy as in it reminds me of those plastic fangs you get at Halloween time). I am sensitive to some scents in Lipsticks, but this one does not bother me.

The texture of the Pure Color Line is great, very smooth and hydrating. Not a long lasting lipstick by any stretch, but as long lasting as any other on me (2-3 hours). I have found a couple other colors in this line (some of the newest ones that came out with the luminizers) that are almost gritty, but most of them are not and Tiramisu is no exception.

As for the color, it truly is gorgeous. A beautiful peachy sheer with pink undertones. It is a great "everyday" color. This won't be the color that will knock your socks off, but it will be the color that you notice yourself wearing all the time.

Overall, I highly recommend this lipstick. At $25 it isn't super pricey, but it isn't exactly cheap either...still for this gorgeous color and formulation if I ever run out I would definitely repurchase.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Annabells117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect natural, rosy-peach color! This is my HG lipstick. I imagine it would look great on all skintones. I would recommend this to MUAs for their wedding kits or any events that call for a natural, fresh "pretty" look. Also, I've found that Tiramisu is extremely forgiving, which is unusual for a product labelled "shimmer." It actually perfects lips when they're not in perfect condition. Tiramisu even works on lips that are chapped, mature, etc.

Gorgeous lipstick! Highly Recommend!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Tiramisu works on my pigmented lips and NC30/C4 light tan Asian complexion for every look. Itís weird. Brown blushes, pink blushes, smoky eyes, natural, bronzed, whatever. Tiramisu always compliments. It is a sheer, lightly frosted (in a glossy way, not an 80s way) light peachy pink that leaves my lips smooth, and healthy and a touch pink. I reapply every 2 hours since itís a sheer formula, but I donít mind since this lippie is the best. I love love love.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No